• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are going to make you work Mr. Harry Potter......... Woorrrrrkkkkk!!!!!
rofl.png

Kinda off topic, I think a <5> smiley would be great, I would do it myself and send it to you but I only got Paint so can't transparentize the outside... :D

We are going to make you work Mr. Harry Potter......... Woorrrrrkkkkk!!!!!

I've been working for you guys for over a year already D! I don't mind one bit.

I'm going to try and get that RTO avatar for you up here too. :cool:

I added the current Amtrak logo, a new sharper New York City Transit logo, Port Authority Transit, the MTA disc also has been added and a few more soon.

Thanks a lot Harry, nice to see that some forum administrators still care about their members, and thanks again if you were the one who changed my avatar to the current Amtrak logo like I was going to do.

Thanks a lot Harry, nice to see that some forum administrators still care about their members, and thanks again if you were the one who changed my avatar to the current Amtrak logo like I was going to do.
Yeah my hats go off to Harry for actually listening to us, most forum administrators treat you like MTA, we suggest something and those other admins will likely say "Where working on it..." :D

I've been working for you guys for over a year already D! I don't mind one bit.

donald-trump.jpg

I am glad to hear that. That makes me think highly of you. But your work has been lackluster and sloppy, like Rosie.......

You're very welcome guys and thanks for the kind words. There's more to come. Keep them suggestions coming I will try my best to get them on here. :D

Here is a suggestion. Unemployment......

Here are kind words......

donald-trump.jpgYOUR FIRED!!!!!

I love messing with Harry at times. It makes me feel good inside. I feel even better when I poke fun at Brighton Local and Pablo. So since I picked on all of yall, I wonder how is TransitGuy's right arm and hand are doing these days. I hope he didn't break or Sprain them again......

YOUR FIRED!!!!!

I love messing with Harry at times. It makes me feel good inside. I feel even better when I poke fun at Brighton Local and Pablo. So since I picked on all of yall, I wonder how is TransitGuy's right arm and hand are doing these days. I hope he didn't break or Sprain them again......

I think I'm going to change your username to:

DOB2RTO2TLC The disgruntled hack!

Archived