So awesome. Thank yous!

I was curious if you could add every rollsign they ever used, including the LIRR P train which i believe is a blue P on a white background? :rolleyes:

Also, the new van hool double deck (MTA) bus, megabus, bolt bus, (NJT) EMU/DMU lrv's, and all 5 PA cars, viewliners, (SEPTA) N5 cars, various CN locomotives, a pullman standard heavy trailer, and a dome car. :P

Here are some examples...

Pullman heavy coach...

20040620_08.jpg

This one ex NYC...

hickory_creek.jpg

CN locos:

50f-5404a.jpg

2362333396_9e677aa69f.jpg?v=0

CN_6024.jpg

http://www.sciencetech.technomuses.ca/english/collection/locomotives04.cfm

- A

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've done black, but I could do it blue as well. Do you remember the shade?

No, i just remember it vaguely from a press conference photo. It was (MTA) blue or similar shade. Some of the older rollsigns use black for it with a black ring around the outside, but its been like 10 years since i've seen either of these.

- A

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to throw this guy's hat into the ring while I remember...

Here's an RTO sticker I have, I think it would be a cool avatar. Too lazy to take a photo with the real camera, hence the cell phone pic, but you can see the detail if you decide to create/add it:

25zq800.jpg

Hmm, I might have a shot if you actually did take a pic with a better cam, or did a scan of it. (at least with my current skills) :P

I will scan it when I get some free time, then get back to you...requires me to do a whole bunch of qwap including conecting to a different printer with scan feature and so on, so I will get to it later and repost it here

• 4 weeks later...

Archived