Just Three Photos from Yesterday

I had a great trip to the Statue of Liberty yesterday and took many photos. However, I did not have time to get great transit photos. The photos from the Statue of Liberty trip will be posted later today in the OT Forum. Here are the three best photos that I could get:

R62_1535_4_BBCH_7_10_08.jpg

R62 1535 at Brooklyn Bridge City Hall

R160A_8368_Pacific_7_10_08.jpg

R160A 8368 at Pacific Street

R68A_5060_Q_Kings_7_10_08.jpg

R68A 5060 leaving Kings Highway

Thanks for Viewing and Comments are Welcome!

Couldn't get great transit pics? Those pics are excellent. That R62 (4) is awesome

You got the whole letter, lower shutter speed
You need sort of a fast shutter speed, about 1/125 or around there. With the R160s it throws you off sometimes, gotta keep trying and changing the settings. Hell, it even throws off some of the best photogs in the community.

Couldn't get great transit pics? Those pics are excellent. That R62 (4) is awesome

You need sort of a fast shutter speed, about 1/125 or around there. With the R160s it throws you off sometimes, gotta keep trying and changing the settings. Hell, it even throws off some of the best photogs in the community.

Next time i get a NTT i'll fiddle with the shutter speed. I think the diode panel varies from car to car.

- Andy

Another reason why roll signs OWN LED signs.

Love the first and second shot. Angles nice and the lightings decent, I like the scenery of the 3rd shot though.

Archived