If you are a B/O what depot are you from?

Incredible Hawk

I am a Kingsbridge operator of 16 years. Soon as I was born they put me in diapers then in an MTA uniform and I got behind the wheel. I'm notorious for being impatient with idiot drivers that frequent Broadway from 168 Street to 231 Street and steamrolling their cars. Hell, I'm still on probation even with 16 years on the job but I don't give a damn. At least I take more and more idiot drivers off the road with every passing day. And that vigilantism of mine justifies why I have not been fired yet. It's a love-hate relationship with the depot superintendent. :cool:

Well I wish. I'm just a bus geek. I know a lot of Kingsbridge operators though.

Now what I have trouble figuring out is how you get the opportunity to become a train op from a bus op. Did you just write a statement saying you want to go to RTO or is it some kind of lottery? And is it easier to get permission to change depending on seniority or is it just as easy for someone like you with only 2.5 years to do it?

Now what I have trouble figuring out is how you get the opportunity to become a train op from a bus op. Did you just write a statement saying you want to go to RTO or is it some kind of lottery? And is it easier to get permission to change depending on seniority or is it just as easy for someone like you with only 2.5 years to do it?

No, I took a test just like everyone else........

The only jobs you put in a resume/statement for is Superintendent, and clerical jobs......(there are a few others to).......

Archived