What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

MTR Admiralty

brother, brother, brother, there's far too many of you dying.

Forty years and counting and we still haven't learned. I have an uncle who is 88 and into jazz and, while he loves the music, says we ought to listen to the lyrics and then maybe we'll catch on. And to think that Berry Gordy didn't want Motown to release it. Man. The album is pure genius.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I absolutely cannot stand that garbage!! "Lemon on the chain with the V-cuts..." Was he serious when he wrote that crap?

I hope he wasnt serious. I heard some chick playing it when I was working and asked her what it was called, and I went home and listened and was like WTF.

What would have been even more funny if it said "Lemons on the train wit the (V)-cuts.

The part that puzzled me was when he said "Lemon Pepper wings" like forreal? You cant be serious.

I hope he wasnt serious. I heard some chick playing it when I was working and asked her what it was called, and I went home and listened and was like WTF.

What would have been even more funny if it said "Lemons on the train wit the (V)-cuts.

The part that puzzled me was when he said "Lemon Pepper wings" like forreal? You cant be serious.

Lmao! There are a few rappers that annoy the hell out of me! He is one of them! Im not a fan of most commercial rap. I like realness. I.e. Biggy, Pac, Nas, Common, the old Jay Z, Drake, some Wayne.

Just to name a few l0l...Waka Flaka, Souja Boy, Meek Millz and a bunch others. They are nothing but a pain in the ass when it comes to rap.

Lmao! There are a few rappers that annoy the hell out of me! He is one of them! Im not a fan of most commercial rap. I like realness. I.e. Biggy, Pac, Nas, Common, the old Jay Z, Drake, some Wayne.

Now you speaking my language.

Man Wayne go hard. But 2PAC and Biggy were just sick. Drake is ight also. He has a flow sorta like Wayne.

Cant leave out Eminem.

Just to name a few l0l...Waka Flaka, Souja Boy, Meek Millz and a bunch others. They are nothing but a pain in the ass when it comes to rap.

Now you speaking my language.

Man Wayne go hard. But 2PAC and Biggy were just sick. Drake is ight also. He has a flow sorta like Wayne.

Cant leave out Eminem.

Right! And I dont know how I left Em out. I do however like one Waka song. No Hands!