What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

MTR Admiralty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can watch that movie a million times and not get tired of it. I was watching it when I posted that too!

lmfao! I never get tired of it either.....I watch it a few times a week. I love it!

"Yes yes F*** you toooo" lmfao!

Well there is music in this video...so it counts as a song hahaha

AWW hell yeah!! My fav classic rock band! :cool::rock:

You've got good taste for a guy your age.... I look back at the crap being put out these days music wise and feel so lucky to have been a teenager in the 90s when music was still creative. Rush has to be one of the top 3 things to come out Canada, with the othes two being hockey, and those awesome Canadian parka coats... :cool:

You've got good taste for a guy your age.... I look back at the crap being put out these days music wise and feel so lucky to have been a teenager in the 90s when music was still creative. Rush has to be one of the top 3 things to come out Canada, with the othes two being hockey, and those awesome Canadian parka coats... :cool:

Thanks! And I agree fully except replace Canadian Parkas with Canadian bacon lol.

One of the most epic performances of one of the the most epic songs right her in New York baby!

Thanks! And I agree fully except replace Canadian Parkas with Canadian bacon lol.

One of the most epic performances of one of the the most epic songs right her in New York baby!

MOTLEY CRUE!!! Brings back memories of hanging out at my buddy's house on Friday's after school. We'd all come over to my buddy Dave's house since his parents were rarely home and everyone would get piss drunk (except for me). They were drinking cheap sh*tty stuff at the time since we were all high schoolers so I didn't think it was worth it.

But my buddy Pete, he loved Motley Crue, G N R and the like, so he'd crank up the tunes and we'd be hanging out rocking to Dr. Feelgood and other classics. My personal favs are "Live Wire", "Girls, Girls, Girls" and "Shout At The Devil". There was this crazy Asian dude that lived next door who would come banging on the door because of the loud music. :cool: Dude was a riot act to watch. LOL

As far as the Canadian parka goes, dude I wouldn't give up my Canadian coats for anything, especially in this weather. I can go outside with just my Canadian parka on and a t-shirt and jeans and still be warm. :cool: