Possibly the best video ever

metsfan

i dont get it whats so great about it all it is is some thriller with some fast music and everything going faster

It's the Benny Hill Show theme song with the scene in fast motion like they did in the show's ending credits. Pretty funny. :P

i dont get it whats so great about it all it is is some thriller with some fast music and everything going faster

Dude. It's yakety sax, famously used on "the benny hill show". They had people sped up chasing each other & doing antics to this music.

- Andy

Now, that sure is a good one! Who could ever forget the good old Benny Hill show from back in the day?

I remember watching the Benny Hill Show on channel 9 in the early 80's,he was a classic. He did it all. I have a couple of the best of benny hill dvd's. He died in a sad way so to speak. They sure don't make them like they used to.

I remember watching the Benny Hill Show on channel 9 in the early 80's,he was a classic. He did it all. I have a couple of the best of benny hill dvd's. He died in a sad way so to speak. They sure don't make them like they used to.

Yea. TV is all "safe" now. Psh.

- Andy

Archived