Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Threxx

Happy Father's Day!

It's Father's Day, and this thread is meant for you to post your messages about your dad, being a dad, or just to dad's in general!

• Upvote 2

Happy Father Day's to the Dads of the world. Dads are among the most underappricated people on the planet. That for another chat though.

RIP to my Dad who passed away almost 2 years ago in July 2010.

I love my dad. He understands my comic book obsession cause has one himself :) love ya dad

It was nice to continue my tutoring session today with the kid (9 years old) I've been tutoring. His father passed away a few weeks ago after being ill for some time, so we cut the session short today so that he could go with his mother and visit the gravesite. He was really torn up a few weeks ago, but he has come around and it is good to see him being so strong at such a young age. Death is always tough to deal with especially for a kid. Kudos to Luis...

• Upvote 1

Damn. Very few songs that deciated to dads. With that said, here a very good one IMO a classic by pop/folk star the late Harry Chapin. Listen carefully kiddies great lyrics.