Shortline Bus

Left Foul line: Unchanged ( 335 FT)

Left Field: 371 FT ---> 358 FT

Left Center: 384 FT ---> 385 FT

Center Field: Unchanged ( 408 FT )

Right Center: 415 FT ---> 398 FT

Right Field: 378 FT ---> 375 FT

Right Foul line: Unchanged ( 330 FT )

Thanks, I guess there wasn't that much of a change.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, I guess there wasn't that much of a change.

Sure no problem. Has anyone looked at the AL east? Yanks and Red Sox are tied for last place while the Orioles, Rays, and Blue Jays are tied for first O_O I did not see this coming honestly.... Still early though....

While it's way too early to panic it's starting to become a worry for Yankee fans. Today (Easter Sunday)the Bombers lost to the Rays 3-0 in St. Pete dropping them to 0-3 start in the standings. They are off to worse start since 1998.

Yankees now travel up the I-95 coordior to begin a series at Camden Yards vs. the Orioles? Only bright spot of this opening weekend was Phil Hughes(I only part of the game today)pitching descent after return from injuries. So Yankee fans of the boards worried yet?

Let's see what we have here.

Boston and the Yankees tied for last in the AL East.

Baltimore and the Mets in first place.

Pittsburgh beating the Phillies two out of three.

Houston with a winning record.

Ah, the things that can happen in three games.

While I'm not like the few that would panic over an 0-3 start, those losses do blow though. The 1st game was winnable, while these 2 if they just had more timely hits in their favor, it could've turned the game around. I just hope the next time they play TB they do better than they did in these 3 games. I also hope management doesn't do something stupid and rush Andy and Pineda to start.

I will say, that I think Boston is in deep shit if Beckett is going to continue 'phoning it in'. That or Detroit really is that much more dangerous now with Prince fielder in the line up.

While I'm not like the few that would panic over an 0-3 start, those losses do blow though. The 1st game was winnable, while these 2 if they just had more timely hits in their favor, it could've turned the game around. I just hope the next time they play TB they do better than they did in these 3 games. I also hope management doesn't do something stupid and rush Andy and Pineda to start.

I will say, that I think Boston is in deep shit if Beckett is going to continue 'phoning it in'. That or Detroit really is that much more dangerous now with Prince fielder in the line up.

IMO while many of the MLB broadcasters/analysts and writers are in love with the Angels or even the Rays and Yankees to make the World Series from the AL, '2' forgotten teams IMO that are also cotenders the Tigers and even the 2-time Defending League Champions Texas Rangers.

Detroit has better starters than the Angels and their offense is just as good as Anaheim's(I refuse to call them the LA Angels guys)so while it's early The Cats have to be an early favorite to make the world series.

You Can't Predict Baseball! #ycpb

Sure no problem. Has anyone looked at the AL east? Yanks and Red Sox are tied for last place while the Orioles, Rays, and Blue Jays are tied for first O_O I did not see this coming honestly.... Still early though....

Nobody seen it this way, to be honest the Orioles started out 4-0 last year but look how that turned out. And I think getting swept by the Rays isn't that bad. Their a great team after all. It happens. Jeremy Hellickson and Matt Moore will give us more trouble in the future if they stay healthy and effective.

IMO while many of the MLB broadcasters/analysts and writers are in love with the Angels or even the Rays and Yankees to make the World Series from the AL, '2' forgotten teams IMO that are also cotenders the Tigers and even the 2-time Defending League Champions Texas Rangers.

Detroit has better starters than the Angels and their offense is just as good as Anaheim's(I refuse to call them the LA Angels guys)so while it's early The Cats have to be an early favorite to make the world series.

Detroit's starting pitchers aren't better than Anaheim's. JV is better than all members of the LAA rotation but not overall. While I don't think Jered Weaver is that good as many people see him, he's still better than Fister. Doug Fister isn't better than Weaver, Haren, Wilson, nor Santana but he's a pretty good sinkerballer who can pitch. Max Scherzer is exactly AJ Burnett, all the stuff in the world but plagued by inconsistency. Rick Porcello, he can be good but he's still young and hasn't hit his peak yet. Drew Smyly is a top prospect who nobody knows about and hasn't proved anything yet and might help out the Tigers.

I really don't like the Angels that much, but their offense got a bit better with Pujols and Kendrys Morales. Still that doesn't make them better than the Rangers at all. I still feel Texas got better pitching than LAA now with the addition of Yu Darvish and Neftali Feliz in the rotation. Detroit's offense, Detroit's offense, all I can say is wow.

I also hope management doesn't do something stupid and rush Andy and Pineda to start.

Nah they won't do that, Yankees got plenty of depth in the minors. They told both Pettitte and Pineda to take their time and go slow on making the team. Their rookie long reliever David Phelps who debuted yesterday, is their sixth starter right now with Dellin Betances, Adam Warren, and possibly Ramon Ortiz waiting in the wings. They also have D.J. Mitchell but I think he's just a reliever in the future even if he's starting in AAA. Something will have to go wrong for the Yanks to rush Pineda, Pettitte or Manny Bañuelos to the majors.

Wow. Just as the Miami Marlins are trying to get new fanbase for their new ballpark their skipper Ozzie Guillen has shot his foot in mouth that could put his job already on the ropes. Guillen made some stupid comments on his take of Fidel Castro. While the Marlins cringe on this, ESPN loving controversy now has a new soap opera woops story to cover following spending last week on the New Orleans Saints Bountygate scandal and also the NBA feud between Dwight Howard and Coach Stan Van Gundy of the Orlando Magic. The Marlins are very worried that their skipper comments a Latino himself, dissed South Fla. Cuban-American community. So did the media guys overblow this stupid comment by Guillen?

http://espn.go.com/n...castro-comments

PHILADELPHIA -- Miami Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen, facing criticism over comments published last week in which he expressed admiration for Fidel Castro, says he intends to fly back to Miami to answer in person for his statements about the Cuban leader.

Guillen, speaking in the Marlins' dugout before their afternoon game against the Philadelphia Phillies, said he felt "guilty" and "embarrassed" and wants to address questions personally. He planned to return to Miami after Monday's game and speak at a 10:30 a.m. ET news conference on Tuesday at Marlins Park.

30004.jpg

I don't want to make a statement, because I think when you make a statement it's a bunch of crap. I want people to look in my eyes, look in my face and see what's going on, tell them what the deal was.”-- Ozzie Guillen

"I want to make everything clear what's going on. Then people can see me and know what I think," Guillen said. "I think it's the proper thing so people can see my eyes and ask every question they want to ask.

"I want to get the thing over with. I told the Marlins I want to fly (back) as soon as I can, and tomorrow's a day off," Guillen said. "I don't want to (talk about it) in Philadelphia. I want to be in Miami and clear everything up."

Guillen also said he doesn't want to limit his appearance in Miami to the media.

I don't see why the Yankee fans would be worried about the 0 - 3 start.

My Mets are undefeated and I doubt there even gonna make the playoffs this season.

At the very least, I hope the AL East is very competitive this season with the Red Sox and Rays on top of their game.

You Can't Predict Baseball! #ycpb

Nobody seen it this way, to be honest the Orioles started out 4-0 last year but look how that turned out. And I think getting swept by the Rays isn't that bad. Their a great team after all. It happens. Jeremy Hellickson and Matt Moore will give us more trouble in the future if they stay healthy and effective.

Detroit's starting pitchers aren't better than Anaheim's. JV is better than all members of the LAA rotation but not overall. While I don't think Jered Weaver is that good as many people see him, he's still better than Fister. Doug Fister isn't better than Weaver, Haren, Wilson, nor Santana but he's a pretty good sinkerballer who can pitch. Max Scherzer is exactly AJ Burnett, all the stuff in the world but plagued by inconsistency. Rick Porcello, he can be good but he's still young and hasn't hit his peak yet. Drew Smyly is a top prospect who nobody knows about and hasn't proved anything yet and might help out the Tigers.

I really don't like the Angels that much, but their offense got a bit better with Pujols and Kendrys Morales. Still that doesn't make them better than the Rangers at all. I still feel Texas got better pitching than LAA now with the addition of Yu Darvish and Neftali Feliz in the rotation. Detroit's offense, Detroit's offense, all I can say is wow.

Nah they won't do that, Yankees got plenty of depth in the minors. They told both Pettitte and Pineda to take their time and go slow on making the team. Their rookie long reliever David Phelps who debuted yesterday, is their sixth starter right now with Dellin Betances, Adam Warren, and possibly Ramon Ortiz waiting in the wings. They also have D.J. Mitchell but I think he's just a reliever in the future even if he's starting in AAA. Something will have to go wrong for the Yanks to rush Pineda, Pettitte or Manny Bañuelos to the majors.

Great points. Yeah even though the Yankees got swept, it wasn't like they got blown out in any of them. Had their starters in the 1st 2 games pitched better and game 3, they strung enough hits to score, they could've won at least 2 of them. All that can be hoped for is they learn from this and do better.

I agree, I think people are jumping too early on the Angels' bandwagon. Sure they got a great hitter and a good starter, but I don't think they are that much better than Texas. Detroit's offense based on how they slaughtered Boston, worries me.

Good to know the Yankees have enough options.

The Phillies don't play well in Pittsburgh.

http://espn.go.com/n...castro-comments

PHILADELPHIA -- Miami Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen, facing criticism over comments published last week in which he expressed admiration for Fidel Castro, says he intends to fly back to Miami to answer in person for his statements about the Cuban leader.

Guillen, speaking in the Marlins' dugout before their afternoon game against the Philadelphia Phillies, said he felt "guilty" and "embarrassed" and wants to address questions personally. He planned to return to Miami after Monday's game and speak at a 10:30 a.m. ET news conference on Tuesday at Marlins Park.

30004.jpg

Looks Mr. Gullien has been suspened by the Marlins at least for 3 games on his controversial comments about Fiedel Castro. Now MLB might be thinking of adding to that stupid comment by the Miami Skipper. Some are even saying Gullien could be canned for this. And ESPN loving controveries in sports, spent much of this morning(4/10/12) "Mike & Mike" morning show on it.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1059103

Yankees win again 5-4. I question Buck Showalter on pitching to Ibañez instead of pitching to Chris Stewart who can't hit a lick in the majors. Oh well, that's why they're the Orioles lol.

Red Sox lose to the Blue Jays and Detroit lost to the Rays.

Yankees win again 5-4. I question Buck Showalter on pitching to Ibañez instead of pitching to Chris Stewart who can't hit a lick in the majors. Oh well, that's why they're the Orioles lol.

Red Sox lose to the Blue Jays and Detroit lost to the Rays.

The Rays lost my friend. I just looked up all of the scores on espn.com.

so they actually came back & won that game... good for them (Yankees)...

iono, I generally can't get into baseball (any sport really) too early into the season....

But it was funny to hear all the "Mo is done"... time to retire... he don't have it anymore, fidgety, panicy, nervous type talk.....

I'm like, there are One Hundred & Sixty games to go.... are you people kidding me....

Aside from that.... I'm not in love w/ their starting rotation (and still think Pettitte, by hook or by crook, will play at least 1 reg. season game this year... smh), but I wasn't too crazy about last year's either... so it is what it is.....

------

Ozzie Guillen.... comic relief as usual..... I take what he says with a grain of salt....

Homeboy prolly smell like some dam Fidel Castro..... all them dam cigars & tobaccy he smokes/chews on....

-----

Oh, and what up EE! Aint seen you around in a minute B)

The Rays lost my friend. I just looked up all of the scores on espn.com.

Oops my bad, I meant to say it the other way around. In addition, Bahston lost AGAIN to Ricky Romero and the Blue Jays and I also saw the Rays losing to JV and the Tigers 2-0 but to this point the game is not over.

Mets are returning to earth after starting season 3-0. Today (4/11/12) they lost to Strasburg and the Nats 4-0. Anyone see (I missed it but saw replay)of the controversial strikeout that would get Jason Bay and skipper Terry Collins booted from the match? :mellow:

Saw it on the replay as well. Even at first glance, that ball is clearly in the opposite batters box. As a Yankee fan I can't complain about the result but that was a pretty bad call.

Looks Mr. Gullien has been suspened by the Marlins at least for 3 games on his controversial comments about Fiedel Castro. Now MLB might be thinking of adding to that stupid comment by the Miami Skipper. Some are even saying Gullien could be canned for this. And ESPN loving controveries in sports, spent much of this morning(4/10/12) "Mike & Mike" morning show on it.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1059103

Surprised no one 'cept B35 talked about it after he was suspended.

The suspension was absolutely necessary, and the discipline was just right. Fidel Castro is widely despised in Miami, especially amongst the Cuban population who relocated there. Guillen saying he respected Castro while living in Miami and being the Marlins manager is an absolutely stupid move! That's like going to one of the Jewish communities or neighborhoods and expressing some "respect" for the Czars, Hitler, Mussolini, or Ahmadinejad. You just don't do that bull rubbish, period! Honestly, given where he works, I'm a little surprised he wasn't suspended for seven to ten games.

Freedom of speech doesn't excuse stupidity nor freedom of consequences, and Guillen's learning it the hard way.

Archived