can someone make a xd40 4843 soundclip please?!?!?!?

Umm They All Sound The Same Now , Why Don't You Get Your Butt Out There And Catch The Bus Yourself It's Not Really Hard To Find ( Don't Mean To Sound Like A Jerk Here ) But The Bus Isn't Hard To Find They All Sound The Same So It Doesn't Matter .

Umm They All Sound The Same Now , Why Don't You Get Your Butt Out There And Catch The Bus Yourself It's Not Really Hard To Find ( Don't Mean To Sound Like A Jerk Here ) But The Bus Isn't Hard To Find They All Sound The Same So It Doesn't Matter .

naa mann they really dont. all yall hearing is the lbss im hearing all the sounds and gear changes. and yes i caught it yesterday and got a video but its on my phone so i cant do nothing with it

I'll do it for $10.00.

and how will i give u $10 ??

naa mann they really dont. all yall hearing is the lbss im hearing all the sounds and gear changes. and yes i caught it yesterday and got a video but its on my phone so i cant do nothing with it

and how will i give u $10 ??

I accept pay pal and credit card numbers. Chocolate would suffice in my book also.

Umm they all sound the same now. Why don't you get your butt out there and catch the bus yourself? It's not really hard to find(don't mean to sound like a jerk here)but the bus isn't hard to find. They all sound the same so it doesn't matter.

Agreed, some just sound a tiny bit different from others but other than that, nothing different really....

Until then......

Lock & chain, you gotta chill dude, going a lil too hard with these buses!!

Archived