MTA Trivia

Strain

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a good one for you guys.

I used to be a letter for a line that ran from a beach to somewhere near an airport, passing close to some theaters and crossroads. I got replaced when a certain connection made me redundant. Now I'm a line that will most likely never exist due to being in funding limbo. Who am I?

Here's a good one for you guys.

I used to be a letter for a line that ran from a beach to somewhere near an airport, passing close to some theaters and crossroads. I got replaced when a certain connection made me redundant. Now I'm a line that will most likely never exist due to being in funding limbo. Who am I?

This may be totally off but I'm going to guess the (T).

I got an easy one. These three subway lines are in Queens which are reffered as to the Queens Big 3 due to their heavy ridership and higher rush hour frequency than all the other subway lines in Queens. Can you name the Big 3?

(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7). It's one of those. I may just go with the (2). I think its route designation has been the same ever since the "H" system came into existence. The (1) and (3) switched northern terminals in when the Brooklyn Branch was built. Not sure about the (4)(5)(6) but I do know the Flushing line has always been the (7).

Archived