O7 NGs in Coney Island???

XcelsiorBoii4888

Today I was going to coney island. I was on xd40 4855 on the B36. As I approached stillwell...I saw 2 ngs....hybrids..I was like what's going on? 3982 and 4252...3982 was parked on surf next to the station entrance...an 4252 was next to nathans....then when i went on the next b36 O7 3g 7042 I saw 4252 in the back of coney island on 33rd st and bayview ave...there was a sign in window saying training bus... I think it had a yukon sticker too...What does this mean?? Ngs to ulmer??

Today I was going to coney island. I was on xd40 4855 on the B36. As I approached stillwell...I saw 2 ngs....hybrids..I was like what's going on? 3982 and 4252...3982 was parked on surf next to the station entrance...an 4252 was next to nathans....then when i went on the next b36 O7 3g 7042 I saw 4252 in the back of coney island on 33rd st and bayview ave...there was a sign in window saying training bus... I think it had a yukon sticker too...What does this mean?? Ngs to ulmer??

If they were not moving, they could be used as cooling centers.

Ng's arent going to ulmer park ( Hybrids ) , & You just basically answered your own question " The sign in the window said * Training Bus * , So there you go that's your answer to that . As for those other 2 buses they could of been training as well , they could of all been together or out there for emergency subway shuttle serrvice . Or they could be used as cooling centers " what Caitsith said " .

Ng's arent going to ulmer park ( Hybrids ) , & You just basically answered your own question " The sign in the window said * Training Bus * , So there you go that's your answer to that . As for those other 2 buses they could of been training as well , they could of all been together or out there for emergency subway shuttle serrvice . Or they could be used as cooling centers " what Caitsith said " .

i dont think they were colling centers....or subway shuttle service maybe just training but why they all the way in coney island.got me confused

i dont think they were colling centers....or subway shuttle service maybe just training but why they all the way in coney island.got me confused

If they were training buses, they train in many different places in the city....just because you see certain buses assigned to certain depots doesn't mean you wont see them in that area....

All of them are training buses. I saw the Training Bus sign in the windows of 3982, and 4252. The other one was already confirmed (I did not see that one.)

there was only 2 3982 and 4252 but i guess 4252 made its way down there beforr i did on the b36 prolly went down neptune ave

If they were training buses, they train in many different places in the city....just because you see certain buses assigned to certain depots doesn't mean you wont see them in that area....

A favorite place for training is where I live in Spring Creek, and trainers do send the buses into the loops to train drivers (probably because transit buses normally don't go into the various loops). I know for a fact that a 45' coach can easily fit; there was once an Academy bus parked outside my building a few years ago.

Archived