Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MattTrain

Culver Line and other past Subway shots as of 6/18/12

Here's my (F) train shots as of late, while doing errands

R-46Tren001.jpg

R-46Tren003.jpg

R-46Tren006.jpg

R-46Tren008.jpg

R-46Tren009.jpg

R-46Tren010.jpg

R-46Tren016.jpg

R-46Tren019.jpgR-46Tren027.jpg

R-46Tren029.jpg

R-46Tren030.jpg

R-46Tren036.jpg

R-46Tren042.jpg

R-46Tren044.jpg

R-46Tren046.jpg

R-46Tren049.jpg

And some Brighton and Astoria back on May.

DSCN0105.jpg

DSCN0106.jpg

DSCN0107.jpg

DSCN0108.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

DSCN0116.jpgGBusQ088.jpg

GBusQ093.jpg

GBusQ094.jpg

GBusQ097.jpg

GBusQ102.jpg

GBusQ103.jpg

• Upvote 1

Here's more from last month that I didn't get to post as of yet...from the Brighton Line

AndreasR068082.jpg

AndreasR068083.jpg

AndreasR068089.jpg

AndreasR068091.jpg

AndreasR068092.jpg

AndreasR068095.jpgAndreasR068101.jpg

AndreasR068103.jpg

AndreasR068106.jpg

• Upvote 1

Great shots there, I don't think there is going to be any more R46 (F) since 2 R42 sets from the (A) went back to ENY and more sets from JY went to the (A), prob sets on the (F).

the other day I saw an R46 (F) going via culver exp to Kings Hwy I got a horrible blurry shot of it, probnever going to get that again :(

• Upvote 1

Great shots there, I don't think there is going to be any more R46 (F) since 2 R42 sets from the (A) went back to ENY and more sets from JY went to the (A), prob sets on the (F).

the other day I saw an R46 (F) going via culver exp to Kings Hwy I got a horrible blurry shot of it, probnever going to get that again :(

Thanks a lot! I see at least two sets of R-46s on the (F). That Monday when I went photographing, I saw three of them on the (F) line, couldn't grab the third shot because one of the T/Os called me out before I was able to grab a shot of it.

Anyways the (F)'s still a fun line to photograph!

Thanks a lot! I see at least two sets of R-46s on the (F). That Monday when I went photographing, I saw three of them on the (F) line, couldn't grab the third shot because one of the T/Os called me out before I was able to grab a shot of it.

Anyways the (F)'s still a fun line to photograph!

yep lol

An r46 on the (F)? Better than that NTT blandness

Edited by VWM

An r46 on the (F)? Better than that NTT blandness

They're not as hard to find, really. I see at least two of these on the (F), everytime I ride that line.

Excellent pics! I really love the first pic of the R46 (F)!

Wonderful shots Matt. And yea , there's 2 - 3 sets of 46s on the (F). and 2 sets of 160s from the (F) on the (R).

Excellent pics! I really love the first pic of the R46 (F)!

Thanks a lot, that train left the station fast so that was the only one of that leaving, Glad you like!

Wonderful shots Matt. And yea , there's 2 - 3 sets of 46s on the (F). and 2 sets of 160s from the (F) on the (R).

Thanks a lot man! About what you said with the R-46 on the (F) that sounds right. Two R-160s on the (R), how often do they run? I haven't seen any as of late on the (R)

Thanks a lot, that train left the station fast so that was the only one of that leaving, Glad you like!

Thanks a lot man! About what you said with the R-46 on the (F) that sounds right. Two R-160s on the (R), how often do they run? I haven't seen any as of late on the (R)

The two sets ussually run during rush hour but there's also one set that runs on weekends. They both tend to meet up at Lexington avenue or 42 st. I would try 42 st - times square at 5 pm if you want to catch it.

The two sets ussually run during rush hour but there's also one set that runs on weekends. They both tend to meet up at Lexington avenue or 42 st. I would try 42 st - times square at 5 pm if you want to catch it.

Which one the R-160 (R) sets?