Newark Airport Station Question

OK guys, I've been wondering about a few things about EWR station on the NEC. Does the Port Authority Police patrol it, and do they enforce their photography rules there? Has anyone gotten trouble for taking pics there? I've noticed that the whole station is quite different than the usual NJT station, especially how the signage is identical to the signage in the airport, so I'd assume it's under Port Authority control. I'm just wondering if the no-photography rules apply there.

Yup EWR station is Port Authority property so the so called photography ban is on but most times you dont see PAPD there. (i used to work @ newark airport btw)

Where is this systemwide photo ban stated? I know in the PATH rules it says no photography, but that applies to PATH and not all PA property.

I'm pretty sure they enforce it everywhere, the Port Authority "rules of conduct" signs posted in the other facilities all are identical to PATH's as far as I'm aware, and I'm real sure I've heard the PATH twitter say that their rules apply to the other PA facilities. I know if they see someone taking pics on AirTrain JFK they'll dial into the on board intercom to tell you to stop.

Archived