Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
jacsnyy

Question

If I went to the Transit Museum tomorrow, would it still be possible to reserve 2 spots on the Nostalgia Train ride for sunday?

If I went to the Transit Museum tomorrow, would it still be possible to reserve 2 spots on the Nostalgia Train ride for sunday?

Sorry tickets are booked for Sunday no more tickets.....they having a tickets for 100th Anniversary for 242nd Street-Van Cortlandt Park and they will be using the SMEE train.

How do I go about booking it, cause I tried for the Rockaway Trip and I didn't get very far. I called some number given to me by the Museum Phone #, and left a message but never got a call back.

How do I go about booking it, cause I tried for the Rockaway Trip and I didn't get very far. I called some number given to me by the Museum Phone #, and left a message but never got a call back.

Luz is the person you were calling....sometimes you have call back a few times and she'll answer. If you call after 5pm no one will be there. Call Monday and see theres tickets for the SMEE train ride.

Sorry tickets are booked for Sunday no more tickets.....they having a tickets for 100th Anniversary for 242nd Street-Van Cortlandt Park and they will be using the SMEE train.

Damn, its sold out?

Well, anyway, one can try going to 57th Street/7th Avenue that morning, and see if they have tickets due to people canceling.

Luz is the person you were calling....sometimes you have call back a few times and she'll answer. If you call after 5pm no one will be there. Call Monday and see theres tickets for the SMEE train ride.

Ok. Thanks alot.

Damn, its sold out?

Well, anyway, one can try going to 57th Street/7th Avenue that morning, and see if they have tickets due to people canceling.

Man good luck with that one.....I went last year we started off @ 42nd Street-Port Authority Bus Terminal station on the Downtown, Brooklyn and Queens bound (A)(C)(E) platform....talk about packed

Man good luck with that one.....I went last year we started off @ 42nd Street-Port Authority Bus Terminal station on the Downtown, Brooklyn and Queens bound (A)(C)(E) platform....talk about packed

I'm not going to do that. I'm broke for that anyway!

I got something else planned in the morning though.

I'm not going to do that. I'm broke for that anyway!

I got something else planned in the morning though.

You still going to take pics and/or videos of the R-1/9 subway cars?

You still going to take pics and/or videos of the R-1/9 subway cars?

Yeah, later on, to catch up with it and a few buddies who might be there.

I thought that people can walk inside museum trains. How much does it cause to get one ticket for a museum train ride?:D

I thought that people can walk inside museum trains. How much does it cause to get one ticket for a museum train ride?:D

$30 for non-museum members. $25 for Museum members, and $15 for children.

Its $10 for children 3-17

today the ride is not worth that much. i mean wait until something like the redbirds on the first day of citi field on the (7). it;s not worth it.

today the ride is not worth that much. i mean wait until something like the redbirds on the first day of citi field on the (7). it;s not worth it.

Why you say that? I went last year and it was well worth it for me and I paid $30 since I wasn't a Museum member yet. I had a wonderful time.

I'm currently on a fixed income, and can not afford to get to nyc and then pay 30 dollars, but i hope whoever went today had fun. I'll be there next year when the nostalgia (7) train rolls out.

- Andy