R160 R Train Announcements [To Forest hills from 95 Street]

Mr Railfan

yep, one of my projects that never got put together lol. This is actually pretty nice.

wait, what R160's on the (R)? this prob makes sense since 2 sets of R42's went off the (A), which means 2 sets of R46 to the (A) from JY and no more R46 (F). Though i didn't see one R160 on the (R) for the past few days.

yep, one of my projects that never got put together lol. This is actually pretty nice.

wait, what R160's on the (R)? this prob makes sense since 2 sets of R42's went off the (A), which means 2 sets of R46 to the (A) from JY and no more R46 (F). Though i didn't see one R160 on the (R) for the past few days.

There are multiple R46s on the (F) and the R160 (R) was running this past weekend. I saw two sets on the (R) this past Friday during my commute home. Not sure about the R42s on the (A) , i haven't been on the A in a few weeks.

The (A) line still has the R42 cars.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived