Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
checkmatechamp13

TSA agent spills ashes on the floor and laughs

Actually, it's usually ShortLine who posts this type of stuff up.

Metsfan still has his GF who is a TSA agent (and as far as I'm concerned, his sole source of money) and loves defending their horrible jobs.

• Upvote 4

At first I thought they meant something like volcanic ash and I was like "meh you can always find more..." but then I read that these were human remains and wow... just wow

First you have this TSA agent tampering with cremains & laughing after the f*ck up she caused..... now you got those US air marshals gettin drunk & loaded on the job (at least they ended up gettin fired)... heard about that on the news yesterday.....

http://www.latimes.c...,0,416207.story

*smfh*

Metsfan still has his GF who is a TSA agent (and as far as I'm concerned, his sole source of money) and loves defending their horrible jobs.

That's exactly who I was thinkin about too.... I'd love to see him defend this BS.

If anyone running for the presidency now were smart, they'd would do away with the TSA. Forget healthcare, just get rid of the TSA and Napalitano as homeland security 'czar'.

Edited by Grand Concourse

Guest Lance

You know we can't get rid of the TSA. They protect us from those evil terrorists. <_<

But seriously, how many times are we going to hear or read about this agency screwing up or being generally incompetent before something's actually done about it?

But seriously, how many times are we going to hear or read about this agency screwing up or being generally incompetent before something's actually done about it?

Until everyone in the US revolts against the government, which I hope is not too far off.

• Upvote 1

You know we can't get rid of the TSA. They protect us from those evil terrorists. <_<

I'm scared shitless of terrorists. When I was going to London, there was a guy at the metal scanner who refused to take his shoes off. Thats the first time I've really been scared of another person.