Cybershots from Bronx, Brooklyn, and Manhattan

East New York

Any, and everyone who knows me, knows that I don't really take pics at all, and I am no photographer. Lately, I have been taking my camera with me everywhere I go, so I may post a few from time to time. So he's my first ever NYC Bus pic thread. Enjoy

DSC00937.jpgDSC00938.jpgDSC00945.jpgDSC00929.jpgDSC00928.jpgDSC00920.jpgDSC00922.jpgDSC00924.jpgIMAG0166.jpgIMAG0165.jpgIMAG0400.jpgIMAG0401.jpgIMAG0121.jpgIMAG0120.jpgIMAG0140.jpgIMAG0161.jpgIMAG0162.jpgIMAG0391.jpg

Very nice shots, good to see you taking shots! You catch a lot of interesting buses, nice to see some shots of them. Surprised I haven't run into you between the Downtown Brooklyn and East Harlem shot(s) there. Good stuff ENY!

Thanks guys!

Very nice shots, good to see you taking shots! You catch a lot of interesting buses, nice to see some shots of them. Surprised I haven't run into you between the Downtown Brooklyn and East Harlem shot(s) there. Good stuff ENY!

We likely have run into each other. However, I don't know what most of you guys look like. I'm pretty sure I see people off these boards frequently because I'm always all over the place.

Nice pics...It's sad that the MTA couldn't manage to do better than and OG and an NG for the parade LOL. A C40 and 58xx LFSA would have looked a lot better...

The reason they used the Orions is because they represent the NYCT ATU, which marched in the parade. The could have used a QV Xcelsior though....

Archived