Posting For The Man....

Cait Sith

Some real good stuff, B52 shot did me in (if New Flyer wins, never know, could happen in the future), same with the Bx19. Two good ones, same with the B41 codebreak. Thing is, the man needs to get back on the forums.

I'm surprised to see the New Flyer Viking buses still alive at the Eastchester scrap area. Those were the rarest buses to find amongst the fleet when they were in service.

Overall, very nice pictures of the bus code breaks. Reminds me of the great Knight Rider. I especially like the picture of the D60HF bus signed for the B41 route. Gives us a glimpse of what's coming to Flatbush Depot several months from now.

I'm surprised to see the New Flyer Viking buses still alive at the Eastchester scrap area. Those were the rarest buses to find amongst the fleet when they were in service.

Overall, very nice pictures of the bus code breaks. Reminds me of the great Knight Rider. I especially like the picture of the D60HF bus signed for the B41 route. Gives us a glimpse of what's coming to Flatbush Depot several months from now.

These pictures are his....he told me to post the pictures for him. It's his way of sending his regards.

Having lived along part of the X51's route before it was axed, I can definitely say that I have seen them roughly every day going to elementary/middle school and in the afternoon rush when they'd make their rounds...

Having lived along part of the X51's route before it was axed, I can definitely say that I have seen them roughly every day going to elementary/middle school and in the afternoon rush when they'd make their rounds...

It's a shame the MTA retired those buses now, but hey, it's out of our control. LOL!!

Why couldn't CP or QV get those Vikings? At CS they were bearly used and probably have lots of life left in them.

Too tall to fit in the shops...CS was the only depot where these buses could fit inside the shops...

Is it KR or other B/O friend?

I wish KR could visited NICE Territory and code break that NICE Routes.

KR's pics.

There's nothing to codebreak at Nassau because every bus goes on the same routes over there!

Archived