Return of the Diamond <5> Diamond?

Juelz4309

I Ride the 4 Uptown in the AM From 42 to 161 And on the Clocks on the downtown Side I noticed

That they have the 5 Diamond Listed to Flatbush Avenue AND the The Regular 5 Circle Also to Flatbush or Crown Heights...So does This indicate The 5s That Come From Nereid-238 St?...They needa Return the Diamond 5 in my opinion...I Cudnt Snap a pic Cuz of the Chaos In Grand Central and the clocks move so fast

Not too long ago, I took a <5> up WPR in the morning, and it had a <5> bullet on it. I used to see it on the Rush Hours too, but I do not see it that often, only on the ones that go up WPR Express in the AM rush hour, but I have hardly seen a <5> to Flatbush. I remember when it was painted on the station sign, but I doubt you will see one today.

About the <4>, all about skipping 138 St. I have never seen one. I know that they were <4> when they were doing the Jerome Av pilot Express.

I had a sign request for the <4>, and when Lance is done, I was planning to make that my avatar, but I might just go back to my old one.

Archived