Man gets Electrocuted by 3rd Rail at IND 34th St / HSQ (SHOCKING)

mark1447

WARNING, this is a shocking clip, WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK! If you watched it and don't like it, thats on you!

Man gets fried up at the IND 34th Street Station on the 6th Avenue Platform

VIDEO:

http://www.liveleak....=79e_1341368811

"A man was killed on the subway tracks in Herald Square Sunday night after falling onto the electrified third rail, authorities said.

The victim, described as being in his 20s, fell on the third rail of the F train at the 34th Street-Herald Square station shortly before 10 p.m., the NYPD said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

The man may have been intoxicated at the time, though it wasn’t immediately clear how he ended up on the tracks, police added.

Residual delays were reported on the B, D, F, M, N, Q, and R lines as of 7 a.m. Monday, according to the MTA."

image320x240.jpg

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20120702/midtown/man-killed-on-f-train-tracks-at-34th-street-herald-square-subway-station#ixzz1zfDFVdiK

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite all of this. I still think the passengers isn't tough enough, and from looking at videos from other cities and their transit system, these passenger here doesn't have a gut. It's really u

nfortunate that these people don't have the guts to pull that man up and restrain him, if I had to do it, I would've done it but require few other men to push this guy up to the platform and lay on top of him...

clip saved.

Thats what happens when your drunk off your ass and touch the hot rail. Oh well.

Oh well is right.... No sympathy for him whatsoever.

I actually started laughing when that woman started whimpering when the smoke appeared.....

Well.. Made it the news:

Man Killed on F Train Tracks at 34th Street-Herald Square Subway Station

MANHATTAN — A man was killed on the subway tracks in Herald Square Sunday night after falling onto the electrified third rail, authorities said.

The victim, described as being in his 20s, fell on the third rail of the F train at the 34th Street-Herald Square station shortly before 10 p.m., the NYPD said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

The man may have been intoxicated at the time, though it wasn’t immediately clear how he ended up on the tracks, police added.

Residual delays were reported on the B, D, F, M, N, Q, and R lines as of 7 a.m. Monday, according to the MTA.

Source:: http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20120702/midtown/man-killed-on-f-train-tracks-at-34th-street-herald-square-subway-station#ixzz1zdLQFXnu

clip saved.

Oh well is right.... No sympathy for him whatsoever.

I actually started laughing when that woman started whimpering when the smoke appeared.....

It's a suicide, I've seen much worse though. Guy in India, standing on a train, refuses to get off, but in his stupidity grabs one of the overhead wires for support and gets ZAPPED! Flames shot out that guy's head! Brown skinned to charred in two seconds! Damn I'll never forget THAT!!

-EDIT- Didn't read the entire article correctly.

Well, another one goes up in smoke(too soon?)....I'm a person who has sympathy for those who got killed in an accident or whatever, but when it comes to someone being shitfaced or high like a G6.....they asked for it. What a shocking way to go!

Despite all of this. I still think the passengers isn't tough enough, and from looking at videos from other cities and their transit system, these passenger here doesn't have a gut. It's really u

nfortunate that these people don't have the guts to pull that man up and restrain him, if I had to do it, I would've done it but require few other men to push this guy up to the platform and lay on top of him...

First of all, if you notice, there is a woman that tries to pull him up.

However, in this case, it is actually a pretty stupid idea. If you are pulling the guy up so he is off the ground, and his bare foot touches the third rail, guess what--you are grounded to the platform, and now you all get zapped. Even if 3 or 4 guys are pulling him, so the overall voltage gets spread out a little, 600 volts will probably kill all of you, or at least severely burn the arms of everyone pulling him.

Oh good god...

My fingers were on the "Ctrl" and "W" buttons the whole video, I closed it when the guy hit the 3rd rail...

Oh, you didn't see the good part, where the fact that he was wasted got him killed? Too bad...

I'm a lot more horrified to the reaction people have to the guy's death than to the guy's actual electricution. I didn't think that people would have pleasure from seeing a guy with problems suffering like that.

Archived