Request a Map!

Gorgor

Request a Map!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Completed Maps Database

REQUEST A MAP RULES

^^ YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

I was very hesitant to post this thread, so let's not get out of control. But here it is!

Click the link above to see a complete list of rules and guidelines for making a request. This is a completely free service, so the least you can do is read the entire rules page before posting.

** PLEASE double check your post before posting to make sure that there are no errors. Do not feel like you are rushed to post; the order of the maps I make probably won't be based on when you posted.

Discussion on this thread is allowed. You may comment on other people's maps or any of the maps found in the database. YOU MAY NOT CALL ANYONE A FOAMER, OR MAKE ANY COMMENTS RELATED TO THAT. People are free to request whatever they want in their maps.

Lastly, if you spot any errors in any of the base maps that I provided links to in the Request a Map Rules link, please PM me immediately so I can fix them!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like one for a (W)

The W would stop at Astoria Ditmars Blvd

Astoria Blvd,

30 Avenue

Broadway

36 Avenue

39 Avenue

Queensboro Plaza

Manhattan :

59 street-Lexington Avenue

5 Avenue- 59 street

57 street

49 street

42 street

34 street

28 street

23 street

14 street

8 street

Astor Pl

Canal Street

Brooklyn

Atlantic Avenue

36 street

9 Avenue

The (W) would operate on its former 2010 routing all the way to Canal and Over the Bridge, and via 4 Avenue in Brooklyn. I plan to show the Diagram for the people trying to make this proposal.

This would run weekdays rush hours into the evening.

This (W) would run via the (N) line from Astoria-Ditmars Blvd to 36 street making the same (N) stops , then via the (D) from 36 street to 9 Avenue

Please use the Rush hour

MAP REQUEST

Here is my request, ahead of schedule:

Map to be used: Rush Hour.

Lines on this map will be referenced, as trains will "enter" and "exit" them in my description: https://maps.google....018789,0.038581

ALL NEW LINES WILL BE LISTED:

A Division:

(2): Extended from Flatbush Avenue, along Flatbush Avenue to Kings Plaza.

(5): Extended from Nostrand Avenue, along Nostrand Avenue to Sheepshead Bay.

(8)/<8>: Neried Avenue, 238th Street- 34th Street, 11th Avenue, via 5th Avenue. Uses Flushing Line colors.

B Division:

SAS, all use following code: #2F8E7B, or this color: Demo

(H): Eastchester, Baychester Avenue or Bay Plaza to Sheepshead Bay, via 2nd Avenue Express.

(I): Pelham Parkway, Bronx, to Flatbush Avenue-Avenue S, Brooklyn, via 2nd Avenue Local

(T): Norwood, 205th Street to Avenue X, Brooklyn, via 2nd Avenue Local.

(V)/<V>: Rockaway Park, B.116th Street to Hannover Square, Manhattan, via 2nd Avenue Local/Express.

COLOR OF BULLET

(K): 168th Street, Manhattan to Kew Gardens, Hillside Avenue, via 8th Avenue Local.

(M): Rerouted via Bushwick Avenue & South 4th Street between Manhattan & Central Avenue.

(P): Metropolitan Avenue, Queens to 12th Avenue, 125th Street. Broadway Line Yellow

(Q): Extended via 63rd Street & 2nd Avenue Express to 12th Avenue, 125th Street

ALL LINES ARE GRAY.

(L): Extended via 9th Avenue to LGA.

(X): Jamaica Center to LGA, via 14th Street and 9th Avenue to 5th Avenue & 86th Street.

(Y): World Financial Center to LGA, via 9th Avenue Express.

(Z): Prospect Park, Brooklyn to 5th Avenue/86th Street, via 9th Avenue Local. The current (Z) is now <J>.

BROWN!

(U): Canarsie, Rockaway Parkway or Crecent Street to Chambers Street.

(F): Extended from 179th Street to Springfield Boulevard. <F> service added.

Stops, for each line: (THIS WILL BE LONG!)

A Division:

(8)/<8>:

(Use skip loops for this line until marked otherwise.)

Part-time dotted extension originates at Nereid Avenue & White Plains Road on current (2) line.

E: Nereid Avenue. Transfer (2).

E. Gun Hill Road. Transfer (2) (Terminal for (8) trains.)

Split from White Plains Road line, left onto Gun Hill Road, part time extension end.

E: Webster Avenue "210th Street"

Left onto Webster Avenue.

L: 204th Street

L: Bedford Park Blvd "Botanic Garden"

L: 195th Street

Continue through Fordham Plaza to Third Avenue.

E: Fordham Road "Fordham Plaza" (Terminal for (8) trains.)

Continue along Third Aveune.

L: 184th Street

L: 180th Street

E: Tremont Avenue

L: E. 174th Street

L: Claremont Parkway

L: 168th Street

E: 163rd Street "163rd Street-Boston Road"

Left onto St. Ann's Avenue.

L: 156th Street

Right onto 149th Street, along 149th Street line.

E: 3rd Avenue-149th Street Transfer 2, 5

E: 149th Street, Grand Concourse, Transfer 2, 4, 5

Splits from 149th Street, continues under Harlem River, enters 5th Avenue trunk. End skip loops. (8) makes local stops, <8> makes express stops. Continue both until 34th Street-11th Avenue, without stopping at Grand Central.

B Division in next post.

B Division:

Metropolitan & Myrtle Avenue Lines.

Originate at Jamaica Center, along, Archer Avenue Line.(X) only.

L: Parsons Blvd, "Jamaica Center", Transfer J, <J>, E

L: Supthin Boulevard, "Supthin Boulevard-JFK", Transfer, J, <J>, E, LIRR, AirTrain

L: Jamaica, Van Wyck, Transfer (E).

Right onto Jamaica Avenue, right onto Metropolitan Avenue.

L: Hillside Avenue (K originates & terminates here.)

L: Lefferts Blvd

L: Park Lane S

L: Union Turnpike

L: Continental Avenue

L: 69th Avenue

K turns down Cooper Avenue, X continues along Metropolitan Avenue.

Cooper Avenue & Myrtle Avenue:

L: 88th Street

L: 80th Street "80th Street-Atlas Park"

Continue along Central Avenue

L: 73rd Place

L: 70th Street

L: 67th Place

L: 64th Place, "Cypress Hill Street"

L: Forest Avenue

Merge with current Myrtle Avenue Line (M) & (P)

E: Myrtle-Wykoff Avenue. Transfer L, M, P

L: Knickerbocker Avenue

L: Central Avenue

Right onto Bushwick Avenue (M, K only, P continues along Myrtle Avenue, later post...)

E: Jefferson Street "Broadway"

Continue onto Beaver Avenue, then following same path through to South 4th Street.

L: Graham Avenue

E: South 4th Street, Metropolitan Avenue.

M Line continues to 6th Avenue, stopping at Avenue C & Houston St, 2nd Avenue, then it's current route to Queens.

The K continues to 8th Avenue via tunnel on map below.

FOR CLARIFICATION, SEE THIS MAP: https://maps.google....9aab6158d&msa=0

X along Metropolitan Avenue after Cooper Street.

L: 80th Street

L: 73rd Place

L: 69th Street, Transfer M, P

L: Fresh Pond Road

L: Forest Avenue

L: Flushing Avenue

L: Grand Street

Merge with current L line at Graham Avenue.

L: Graham Avenue, transfer L

L: Lorimer St, transfer L, G

L: Bedford Avenue, transfer L

Both line continue into 14th Street/9th Avenue trunk, with the (X) terminating at 5th Avenue-86th Street & the (L) terminating at LaGuardia Airport.

(P) Line:

Originates at Metropolitan Avenue, follows current (M) line to Myrtle Avenue, Broadway, then:

Continue along Myrtle Avenue: MAP: https://maps.google....037673,0.077162

The (P) follows this route into the Maiden Lane Tunnel at Flatbush Avenue. It then heads up Broadway, via Local, to 72nd Streetand 2nd Avenue, then it runs local to 12th Avenue-125th Street.

The (Y) & (Z) will be in the next post. The SAS lines will come after.

I'd like one for a (W)

Please use the Rush hour

You clearly haven't even taken a look at the rules link. Read the entirety of it, fix your errors, and then I'll make it. Also, I believe that you accidentally put in Astor Pl in the list of stops.

ThrexxBus, I started your map, but you don't need to make multiple posts. Just put everything together, even if it's a really long post. It's much easier that way. Also, in the Google Maps you provided, it shows the 7/8 trains going to 34th/10th, but I think you meant to make it 11th.

You clearly haven't even taken a look at the rules link. Read the entirety of it, fix your errors, and then I'll make it. Also, I believe that you accidentally put in Astor Pl in the list of stops.

ThrexxBus, I started your map, but you don't need to make multiple posts. Just put everything together, even if it's a really long post. It's much easier that way.

Too late... the last set will be one huge post.

The (Y) & (Z) lines next:

(Z): Orignates at Prospect Park B, Q, S station. The Franklin S is replaced by this line.

L: Prospect Park, B, Q

L: Botanic Garden, Transfer 2, 3, 4, 5

L: Park Place

L: Franklin Avenue-Fulton Street, Transfer C.

L: Lexington Avenue.

Left onto Myrtle Avenue, merges with P line on Myrtle Avenue.

L: Grand Avenue, Transfer P

L: Vanderbilt Avenue

L: Flatbush Avenue.

(MAP OF FOLLOWING: https://maps.google....018839,0.038581)

Line continues south to State Street, then heads across NYC Bay to West Street, north on West Street to:

E: Vesey Street, "World Financial Center" (Y (EXPRESS) originates & terminates here.)

Continues diagonally north to Greenwich Street.

E: Chambers Street, Transfer 1, 2, 3

L: Franklin Street

E: Canal Street, "Canal-Spring Streets)

L: Houston Street

L: Christopher St, "Christopher-10th Streets)

Right onto 8th Avenue

E: 14th Street & 8th Avenue, Transfer A, C, E, K

Continue into 9th Street Line, Y travels to LGA, Z terminates at 5th Avenue-86th Street.

(H) EXPRESS & (I) LOCAL Lines:

Originate at Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, travels along Utica Avenue Line to 2nd Avenue Line: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213458373195564989412.0004c2b3f5249aab6158d&msa=0

Continues on Second Avenue Line to 125th Street, then along Castle Hill Line: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213458373195564989412.0004c3b405d80ed08a56d&msa=0

The (I) terminates at Pelham Parkway, the (H) serves both branches.

(T):

Originates at Avenue X on the Culver line, continues along Culver Line to East Broadway, then: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213458373195564989412.0004c3b405d80ed08a56d&msa=0

Follows Culver Connection, 2nd Avenue Local & the connection to the Concourse Subway to Concourse, then via Concourse Local to 205th Street.

(V):<V>:

First use link above.

Trains originate from Hannover Square, and continue via Local, or Express respectively to 63rd Street, then consult the following map: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213458373195564989412.0004c40a3dcb59cb49d55&msa=0&ll=40.644959,-73.834648&spn=0.037707,0.077162

<V> trains run express, (V) trains run local, making all stops to 63rd Drive. After that it uses the former Rockaway RoW. All rebuilt stations are marked. It then continues to B. 116th Street, replacing the Rockaway Shuttle.

If I missed anything, tell me.

MAP REQUEST

Rush Hour map:

(E) trains run local between Forest Hills-71 Av and Jamaica Center, stopping at 75 Av, Union Turnpike, Van Wyck Blvd, Jamaica-Van Wyck, Sutphin Blvd, Jamaica Center

(M) trains extended to Jamaica-179 St, local

(F) trains run express between Forest Hills-71 Av and Jamaica-179 St, stopping ONLY at 71 Av, Parsons Blvd, and Jamaica-179 St. Union Turnpike becomes a local stop (only (E)(M) trains stop there).

(W) runs between Astoria-Ditmars Blvd and 9 Av (D) station, making all stops and running via the tunnel.

(N) runs via Broadway Express (but stops at 49 St)

(Q) terminates at 57 St/7 Av

Diamond <F> trains skip Bergen St, Carroll St, 4 Av-9 St, Smith-9 Sts, 15 St-Prospect Pk, Ft Hamilton Pkwy

Circle (F) trains run Jamaica 179 St - Church Av

Outside of Brooklyn, all (F)<F> symbols appear as circle (F) symbols.

(2) trains run via Bronx express (nonstop between 3 Av-149 St and E. 180 St)

(5) trains make all local stops in the Bronx

(G) and (X) trains run skip-stop along the current (G) line; (X) is the same color as (G):

(G) stops at: Court Sq, 21 St, Nassau Av, Metropolitan Av, Flushing Av, Bedford-Nostrand Avs, Clinton-Washington Avs, Hoyt-Schermerhorn, then makes all stops to Church Av

(X) stops at: Court Sq, Greenpoint Av, Metropolitan Av, Broadway, Myrtle-Willoughby Avs, Classon Av, Fulton St, Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts, then makes all stops to Church Av.

(G)(X) stations at Court Sq and Metropolitan Av should be marked as express stops.

(G) and (X) trains run skip-stop along the current (G) line; (X) is the same color as (G):

(G) stops at: Court Sq, 21 St, Nassau Av, Metropolitan Av, Flushing Av, Bedford-Nostrand Avs, Clinton-Washington Avs, Hoyt-Schermerhorn, then makes all stops to Church Av

(X) stops at: Court Sq, Greenpoint Av, Metropolitan Av, Broadway, Myrtle-Willoughby Avs, Classon Av, Fulton St, Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts, then makes all stops to Church Av.

(G)(X) stations at Court Sq and Metropolitan Av should be marked as express stops.

Just a suggestion, Bedford-Nostrand should be a stop where both lines stop.

The problem, though, would be that you no longer have an even number of single-line stops. Thus, one line would be longer than the other.

However, Bedford-Nostrand is a high usage station. A VERY high usage station on the line, and you'd just be crowding the (G) and leaving the (X) emptier if you did that.

MAP REQUEST

I'd like one for a (W)

Bascially, it would make all N STOPS From Astoria Ditmars Blvd to 57 street, which are listed below

E Astoria Ditmars Blvd N

E Astoria Blvd N ,

E 30 Avenue N

E Broadway N

E 36 Avenue N

E 39 Avenue N

E Queensboro Plaza N Q 7

Manhattan :

E 59 street-Lexington Avenue N

E 5 Avenue- 59 street N R

E 57 street N Q R

Makes all (R) Stops from 57 street to 36 street Brooklyn, which are listed below

L 49 street (R)

E 42 street (N)(Q)(R)(1)(2)(3)(7)(S)

E 34 street (N)(Q)(R)(B)(D)(F)(M)

L 28 street R

L 23 street R

L 14 street N Q R

L 8 street R

L Prince Street R

E Canal Street N Q R

L City Hall R

L Cortlandt Street R

L Rector Street R

L Whitehall Street R

Brooklyn

E Atlantic Avenue B D N Q R 2 3 4 5 LIRR

L Union Street R

L 9 street R

L Prospect Avenue R

L 25 Street R

E36 street D N R, THEN makes all D stops from 36 street-Bay Parkway

Modifications

The N and Q train would run express along it's current route between 57 street and Canal Street, making the following stops in Manhattan South of 57 street along it's current route AS follows:

57 street

42 street

34 street

14 street

Canal Street

All current N stops would remain the same

Q- Extended up 2 Avenue

Makes all current Q stops from Coney Island to 57 street, then as follows,

turn right on 63 street, then

E- Lexington Avenue/63 Street F

Then left on 2nd Avenue

E- 72 Street/2nd Avenue

E- 86 street/2nd Avenue

E- 96 street/2nd Avenue

E- 106 street/2nd Avenue

E-116 street/2nd Avenue

then turn left on 125 street, and as follows

E-Lexington Avenue/125 STREET 4 5 6

However, Bedford-Nostrand is a high usage station. A VERY high usage station on the line, and you'd just be crowding the (G) and leaving the (X) emptier if you did that.

I looked at the ridership stats, and it really isn't THAT much higher than some other stations on the line. Definitely not as high as Greenpoint Av and Nassau Av, and nowhere near as high as Metropolitan (although some people there are (L) riders).

I looked at the ridership stats, and it really isn't THAT much higher than some other stations on the line. Definitely not as high as Greenpoint Av and Nassau Av, and nowhere near as high as Metropolitan (although some people there are (L) riders).

Trust me on this one, I live on the line, there is an exodus at that station in the PM hours.

TheSubwayStation, so you're keeping the G/X skip stop as is, correct? And by (2) running express in the Bronx, do you mean just peak direction express service, and the other direction local, or full time express (and convert it to a 4-track line)?

TheSubwayStation, so you're keeping the G/X skip stop as is, correct? And by (2) running express in the Bronx, do you mean just peak direction express service, and the other direction local, or full time express (and convert it to a 4-track line)?

Yes, I'm keeping the G/X the same, and I'm talking about peak direction express service (current 3 tracks). Thanks, Gorgor, and sorry for not being clear.

Also, in the Google Maps you provided, it shows the 7/8 trains going to 34th/10th, but I think you meant to make it 11th.

Yes. I meant 11th Avenue.

Also, I forgot the (W). The (W) makes all (N) stops beween Prince Street & Astoria, all (R) stops from Prince Street to 36th Street, Brooklyn, and all (D) stops to Bay Parkway.

Guest Lance

A note on requests:

If you feel that your request is taking too long for you, do not start spamming this thread asking when it's going to be completed. It'll be done when it's done.

A note on requests:

If you feel that your request is taking too long for you, do not start spamming this thread asking when it's going to be completed. It'll be done when it's done.

Trust me, I know mine's probably going to be 3-6 weeks...

MAP REQUEST

Map : Rush Hour

IRT MAP

IND/BMT MAP

(4) Utica Avenue Line

Eastbound from Utica Avenue (3) (4)

E New York Avenue

Clarkson Av

Church Av

Clarendon Road

Kings HIghway

Flatlands Avenue

Avenue N

Kings Plaza

(2)/ (5) Nostrand Avenue

South From Flatbush Avenue/Brooklyn College

Avenue J

Avenue M

Avenue P

Avenue U

Sheepshead-Avenue Z

(7)<7>(8) - Extended to 14 St/8 Avenue

Westbound from times Square:

10 Avenue/42 Street - L

34 Street-Javits Convention Center - L

23 Street - L

14 Street/8 Avenue Transfer to 14 Street (A)<A>© (E) and 8 Avenue (L)

(7)<7> - Extended to Whitestone (Same peak direction exp. setup)

Eastbound from Flushing Main Street:

Northern Blvd - E

Bayside-32 Avenues - L

Willets Point Blvd - L

20 Avenue - L

14 Avenue - E Transfer to 149 Street (Y)

3rd Avenue-Whitestone Point - E

(8) - 14 Street/8 Avenue to Bayside Hills-Bell Boulevard

14 Street/8 Avenue

23 Street

34 Street-Javits Convention Center

10 Avenue/42 Street

via (7) train from Times Square to Flushing Main Street, making all stops

Sanford Avenue/Parsons Blvd

46 Avenue-149 Street

162 Street

Utopia Parkway

Francis Lewis Blvd

Oceania Street

Bayside Hills-Bell Blvd

(9) 137 Street to Bay Ridge-92 Street-VA Hospital

Makes all stops via the (1) train from 137 to Chambers St

Makes all stops via the (2) train from Chambers St to Grand Army Plaza

3 Avenue-Prospect Park

15 Avenue transfer to 15 Avenue-Prospect Park (F) (G)

Terrace Place

Fort Hamilton Parkway

39 Street

New Utrecht Avenue transfer to Fort Hamilton Pkwy (D)

52-53 Streets

60 Street tranfer to Ft. Hamilton Parkway (N)

69 Street-Bay Ridge Avenue

Bay Ridge Parkway

80 Street

86 Street

Bay Ridge-92 Street-VA Hospital

(10) Brooklyn Bridge-City Hall to Unionport-Zerega Avenue

Makes all (6) stops from City Hall to Hunts Point Avenue

Bronx River Avenue

Morrison Avenue

Roswedale Avenue

Seward Avenue

White Plains Road

Castle Hill Avenue

Unionport-Zerega Avenue

(H)/(L) Skip-Stop Service (Bolded stations are shared (H)(L) stations)

(H) stops: 8 Avenue, 6 Avenue, Union Square, 3 Avenue, 1 Avenue, Bedford Avenue, Lorimer Street, Grand Avenue, Morgan Avenue, DeKalb Avenue, Myrtle Avenue, Wilson Avenue, Broadway Jct, Atlantic Avenue, Sutter Avenue, New Lots Avenue, Canarsie-Rockaway Parkway

(L) Stops:8 Avenue, 6 Avenue, Union Square, 3 Avenue, 1 Avenue, Lorimer Street, Graham Avenue, Montrose Avenue, Jefferson Street, Myrtle Avenue, Halsey Street, Bushwick Avenue, Broadway Jct, Atlantic Avenue, Livonia Street, E 105 Street, Canarsie-Rockaway Parkway

(F)/ (E)/®/ (M)/ (W) QBL

The (F) runs express from 71 Avenue to Jamaica-179 Street (Union Tpke, Parsons Blvd, 179 Street)

The (E) now stops all times at 75 Avenue and Briarwood-Van Wyck.

® now goes to Astoria-Ditmars, Making All Stops

The (M) goes to Jamaica-179 Street, Making All Stops.

The (W) goes to 71-Continental via the present-day real world ®, making all stops.

(W) Myrtle Avenue Line

Makes all stops from 71 Avenue to Court Street via the Present-day real world ®

Jay Street-Metrotech (seperate platform) transfer to (A)<A>© (F)®

Vanderbilt Avenue

Classon Avenue

Nostrand Avenue Transfer to Myrtle-Willoughby Avs (G)

Throop Avenue

Jamaica Avenue transfer to Myrtle Avenue (J) (M) (Z)

(X) Chambers Street-Brighton Beach

makes all (J)(Z) stops to Broad Street, the merges with ® through the Montague Street tunnel to Dekalb Street, the makes all local (Q) stops to Brighton Beach.

(Q) (T) Second Avenue Subway

The Second Avenue Subway AS PLANNED (include all transfers)

(Q) from 57 Street to 125 via 63 Street

(T) from 125 Street to Hanover Sq

sas_map_lg.png

(E) (J)(Z) to Locust Manor (all local)

East from Jamaica Center:

Liberty Blvd (transfer to Jamaica-Merrick Rd (K) )

109 Avenue

Linden Blvd

Foch Blvd

Baisley Blvd

Locust Manor-Farmers Blvd

(A)<A>© (K) (S)

(A): No Change

<A>/ (S) Extended to Jacob Riis Park via the Following Stops:

Beach 121 Street

Beach 130 Street

Beach 137 Street

Beach 144 Street

Jacob Riis Park-Beach 149 Street

All <A> Trains Terminate at 168th Street.

© Extended to Ozone Park

(K) 168 Street-Merrick Road

(K) makes the following stops on Liberty Avenue east of Ozone Park

125 Street

131 Street

Remington Street

Sutphin Blvd

158 Street

Jamaica-Merrick Road(transfer to E J Z at Liberty Av)

(U)/(Y)

(U) 40 Street-Bryant Park to Rockaway Blvd/Liberty Avenue via Express

(Y) 24 Street-Madison Sqaure to Whitestone-149 Street

I Forgot to add the (U)(Y) stops...

The (U)(Y) run on 5th Avenue

24 Street-Madison Square [Y]

34 Street-City University (Y)

40 Street-Bryant Park (Y) transfer to Bryant Park-5 Avenue (B)(D)(F)(M) (7)(8)

51 Street (Y)

59 Street (U)(Y) transfer to 5 Avenue-59 Street (N) ® (W)

67 Street (Y)

74 Street (Y)

86 Street (U)(Y)

93 Street (Y)

Lexington Avenue (U)(Y) transfer to 96 Street (4)(5)(6)

2 Avenue (U)(Y) transfer to 96 Street (Q) (T)

now in Queens, on ASTORIA BLVD

4 Street (Y)

21 Street (Y)

31 Street (U)(Y) transfer to Astoria Blvd (N) ®

Stienway Street (Y)

Hazen Street (Y)

82 Street-Marine Air Terminal (U)(Y)

86 Street (Y)

(U)/(Y) split SEE BMT/IND MAP

(Y) from LGA to Whitestone

94 Street-LGA Airport

117 Street

College Point Blvd

127 Street

133 Place

Parsons Blvd

Whitestone-149 Street tranfer to 14 Avenue (7)<7>

(U) from M.A. Terminal to Rockaway Blvd

Astoria Blvd

31 Avenue

Northern Blvd

35 Avenue

Roosevelt Avenue transfer to Junction Blvd (7)<7>(8)

42 Avenue

Corona Avenue

57 Avenue

Queens Blvd transfer to 63 Dr (M)(W)

Alderton Street

64 Road

66 Road

Yellowstone Blvd

78 Avenue

Myrtle Avenue

Park Lane South

Jamaica Avenue transfer to Woodhaven Blvd (J)(Z)

Atlantic Avenue

101 Avenue

Rockaway Blvd/Liberty Avenue transfer Rockaway Blvd (A)<A>(C)(K)

Archived