Request a Map!

Gorgor

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This.... isn't any different than the existing system except for the (T). What good is that? BTW the (Q) isn't going under the East River.

It's fantasy, it goes as far as the limit of your imagination. If you want fantasy, look at VWM's map...

This.... isn't any different than the existing system except for the (T). What good is that? BTW the (Q) isn't going under the East River.

Oops, thanks for pointing out that small error. Fixed!

And his request is a few posts back if you want to read it over. I'm not sure about it, but I'm just the map maker and mapped out what he said.

Oops, thanks for pointing out that small error. Fixed!

And his request is a few posts back if you want to read it over. I'm not sure about it, but I'm just the map maker and mapped out what he said.

Oh, also, I don't think he wanted the (Q) and (T) to turn onto 125th Street, IIRC...

Oh, also, I don't think he wanted the (Q) and (T) to turn onto 125th Street, IIRC...

13. The entire Second Avenue Subway (T) is open. Two-tracked throughout its route and the way it is as shown in the real and original subway map. No express service, all local, including the (Q) between 125 and Lexington Av-63rd Streets.

L Lexington Av-63rd Street Q + TRANSFER to F across the platform.

L 72nd Street T Q

L 86th Street T Q

L 96th Street T Q

L 106th Street T Q

L 116th Street T Q

L 125 Street T Q + TRANSFER to 125 Street 4 5 6 and M60 Bus to LaGuardia Airport + CONNECTION to MetroNorth Railroad

So what if my map doesn't look any different than the current level of the subway?..........I just wanted to change a certain things and limit them. It doesn't have to be 100% imagination.....Don't like it? look at other maps that have like 70% of fantasy...It's that simple..This is what I requested.

So what if my map doesn't look any different than the current level of the subway?..........I just wanted to change a certain things and limit them. It doesn't have to be 100% imagination.....Don't like it? look at other maps that have like 70% of fantasy...It's that simple..This is what I requested.

I agree with you. Gorgor said you can comment on the maps, not criticize the span of them...

Gorgor, am I still not allowed to make another map request?

Only one map per person. I don't have enough time to make multiple ones at the moment. If I do decide to change it then it will say so in the map request rules (link in first post).

My map is great! Though I wanted the (N)(R) 60th Street Section to continue along that street, pass under the Central Park lake (not 59th Street) and then make a sharp turn on 7th Avenue, the Aqueduct Racetrack (A) station to not exit, and that the entire Atantic Avenue station complex is named "Atlantic Avenue - Barclays Center" (2)(3)(4)(5)(B)(D)(N)(Q)(R) (not Pacific Street). :)

I would have also liked to requested that the passengers can transfer between Broadway-Lafayette Street (B)(D)(F)(M) and the Bleecker Street (6) stations in both directions (not just the south direction). Still loving my map!

My map is great! Though I wanted the (N)(R) 60th Street Section to continue along that street, pass under the Central Park lake (not 59th Street) and then make a sharp turn on 7th Avenue, the Aqueduct Racetrack (A) station to not exit, and that the entire Atantic Avenue station complex is named "Atlantic Avenue - Barclays Center" (2)(3)(4)(5)(B)(D)(N)(Q)(R) (not Pacific Street). :)

I would have also liked to requested that the passengers can transfer between Broadway-Lafayette Street (B)(D)(F)(M) and the Bleecker Street (6) stations in both directions (not just the south direction). Still loving my map!

Oh, I swear I thought I removed Aqueduct as the first thing when I started your map.

Well all of those you listed are just minor changes and have been updated. Here's your updated map. (For some reason you might have to close your browser and re-open it to view the changes. I don't know why.)

Oh, I swear I thought I removed Aqueduct as the first thing when I started your map.

Well all of those you listed are just minor changes and have been updated. Here's your updated map. (For some reason you might have to close your browser and re-open it to view the changes. I don't know why.)

Perfect! Thanks! :)

The fact that there is no Aqueduct Station will piss off gambling addicts... :lol:

In my imagination, there are exits at both ends at Aqueduct - Noith Conduct Avenue in both directions so riders heading to Aqueduct Racetrack will have no problem lol. :) They'll have a long walk going there though lol. Aqueduct Racetrack is served by 207th Street-bound (A)'s only anyways and the least ridership so that's why I requested it'd never existed. Lol.

Just keeping all this into my fantasy and nowhere else. ;)

I even forgot to request man long ago that the (4) doesn't skip 138th Street-Grand Concourse in the Bronx and that riders have a free transfer between Junius Street (3) and Livonia Avenue (L) station in my fantasy. I am so sorry...it's like every time I'm about to add one or two last things, it just washes out of mind the next day because I was so focus on seeing my map when it was done...

@ Gorgor

There's one problem, you deleted the Aqueduct-North Conduit Avenue (A) station, as shown in the updated map. I only requested for Aqueduct Racetrack to be deleted not Aqueduct-North Conduit Avenue.

Wow, I just realized that NONE of my maps include the Aqueduct-North Conduit Avenue (A) station. I completely missed that stop when I created the base maps. I'll get to that when I get a chance.

https://maps.google....0d3d7d87d6804f1

Can I request a map of these extensions. Thanks!

People aren't reading the first post on how to request maps....

Request a Map!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Completed Maps Database

REQUEST A MAP RULES

^^ YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

I was very hesitant to post this thread, so let's not get out of control. But here it is!

Click the link above to see a complete list of rules and guidelines for making a request. This is a completely free service, so the least you can do is read the entire rules page before posting.

** PLEASE double check your post before posting to make sure that there are no errors. Do not feel like you are rushed to post; the order of the maps I make probably won't be based on when you posted.

Discussion on this thread is allowed. You may comment on other people's maps or any of the maps found in the database. YOU MAY NOT CALL ANYONE A FOAMER, OR MAKE ANY COMMENTS RELATED TO THAT. People are free to request whatever they want in their maps.

Lastly, if you spot any errors in any of the base maps that I provided links to in the Request a Map Rules link, please PM me immediately so I can fix them!

How about you read the goddamn first post? And forget it, you clearly cannot read or are just too stupid to check the first post. No map for you.

Chill out man, he's only 12.

Still, I don't know how he didn't see my repost...

Archived