Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
UlmerPark B6

R160B on D?

no people have seen it resting at concourse yard.

Are you sure it wasn't 142's? I work the baseball special most of the time and they usually layup some 142's in CCY due to lack of room at Woodlawn. It sure would be nice to run into a R160B in CCY.:D

Are you sure it wasn't 142's? I work the baseball special most of the time and they usually layup some 142's in CCY due to lack of room at Woodlawn. It sure would be nice to run into a R160B in CCY.:D

check on subchat. they have a picture but i'm not sure if it's in service.

no people have seen it resting at concourse yard.

Those people seen a Schoolcar, R160 Qualification Class...

When were those videos made ! I didnt see this train at all if it was today lol.

When were those videos made ! I didnt see this train at all if it was today lol.

It wasnt...

It was a (N)ovember changed to a (D)elta last Weekend due to the G.O thats all..:cool:

It wasnt...

It was a (N)ovember changed to a (D)elta last Weekend due to the G.O thats all..:cool:

At least it was documented. Nice job and thanks for posting this Train Master! icon14.gif

P.S. Were those your videos? :D

Yeah, only seems its one video available.

And I take it more (N)s were signed as (D)s later in the day or something because I know I got a phone call about one 10 AM on sunday......

Yeah, only seems its one video available.

And I take it more (N)s were signed as (D)s later in the day or something because I know I got a phone call about one 10 AM on sunday......

i was at union square and saw 2 sets of R160B on the (N) marked as (W)

Here are videos of the R160 on the D line.

It would nice to get the car numbers. It could be a R160A on the D...formerly on the M.

I mean it could also be G.O. on the N via West End. It seems like a few of the conductors don't know how to run the N via West End. I don't how panels work, but can the conductors or T/O preview the stops before leaving the terminal under normal conditions?

It would nice to get the car numbers. It could be a R160A on the D...formerly on the M.

I mean it could also be G.O. on the N via West End. It seems like a few of the conductors don't know how to run the N via West End. I don't how panels work, but can the conductors or T/O preview the stops before leaving the terminal under normal conditions?

no actualy you can't run the 8-car sets on the (D). those are eastern division cars and they are not allowed to run on any other line besides the Eastern Division. yeah thye can preview unless there is a glitch.