Hello :)

Itbeanew1

What's up!

Just a quick intro. I don't know a lot about the NYC subway system, but what I do know really is fascinating. I am excited to be a member of the group here and get to know much more. I am in Astoria off the NQ line.

One question,

On other forums I've been a member of, to avoid posting the same material over and over, there was a search functionality. I can't seem to locate one here. Am I just blind?

Welcome!!! Everyone will be glad to help you out. As a starter, you could probably get an avatar. I can give you (N) or (Q) whichever one you want.

The search is around here somewhere, but the forums just got an upgrade. Our Administrators are trying their hardest with the new software. But there is a direct link to the search, which sadly I do not have. You are not blind, we just have to wait for the Administrators to crank the new IP Board out.

What's up!

Just a quick intro. I don't know a lot about the NYC subway system, but what I do know really is fascinating. I am excited to be a member of the group here and get to know much more. I am in Astoria off the NQ line.

One question,

On other forums I've been a member of, to avoid posting the same material over and over, there was a search functionality. I can't seem to locate one here. Am I just blind?

Welcome to NYCTF!

Yes, there is a search function, and not only have we switched to a new software, we are also using a new skin, so the search bar isn't being displayed as yet.

Here's a direct link:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

• 2 weeks later...

Archived