I let off some stress today......

DOB2RTO

Today I let off some stress (and not doing that you sickos)........

Today I went to Blue Mountain Sportsman Center, in the Town of Cortlandt, in upper Westchester County, in NYS, USA.. I finally got to shot the Ruger Mini-14 which has a BIG BANG!!! WOW!!!! I had fun, and I was the only raisin in the sun up there. But the older Caucasian males, didn't make me run for my life while they shoot at me. They were actually quite nice, and one told me once you shoot, it becomes addictive, and you will be back. He was right, I will be, but I will get a scope for my gun. On the target (100yrds), I hit the black once, but hit the white alot of times (is this saying something about how I feel towards a race of people????). Anyways, I had fun, and if you are interested in guns, this place is a great place to go. It's only $8 for 1 hour without a Westchester County Park Pass, it suppose to be .50 cents to rent ear muffs, or plugs (I wasn't charged), and it is open to the Public. No one under 12 is allowed in there, and 16 and 17 year olds must be accompanied by an adult........

http://www.westchestergov.com/parks/pdfs/Brochures/SportsmanCenter.pdf

Nice, I have always loved shooting things. As you know it is so much more different then playing a video game. Skeet shooting is even better then targets, I still remember the first time I blew the clay disk into a million pieces.

Looks awesome Lee Harvey but I don't think it's going to make you a better shot.

Where do you work, and what time will you be getting off???? Only then will we find out if it makes me a better shot.... I'll aim for your a$$. I don't want to harm you to bad. As a matter of fact, you pick which cheek for me to aim for....:D:D:D

Nice, I have always loved shooting things. As you know it is so much more different then playing a video game. Skeet shooting is even better then targets, I still remember the first time I blew the clay disk into a million pieces.

Nice to find someone else who likes the gun.......

Where do you work, and what time will you be getting off???? Only then will we find out if it makes me a better shot.... I'll aim for your a$$. I don't want to harm you to bad. As a matter of fact, you pick which cheek for me to aim for....:D:D:D

You can get a shot at the left cheek. Leave the right for my girl to grab onto when we're exercising.

Looks awesome Lee Harvey but I don't think it's going to make you a better shot.

(H)(A)(H)(A)(H)(A)(H)(A)(A)(A)!!!!!!! The funniest thing i've seen in text all week!

Good scopes are important for reducing glare and getting a good idea of where your shot should go, and where it went. That being said, it still takes quite a bit of skill and luck to use any firearm. Just don't point it at me... :cool:

- Andy

Right about now I think he wishes it was me. B)

I would never harm a hair on your whittle head.......

Damn DOB2RTO... I got a gun just like that, but it shoots pellets instead... Can pwn the cockroaches with these things. :D

Pellet gun ain't nothing compared to large handguns, shotguns, and rifles. I really didn't know the Ruger Mini-14 was powerful as it was. When I first shot that thing, I was like DAMN!!!!! It has alot of recoil with the .223 calibre bullets. I got to get used to it. If I get my scope this week (suppose to ship in 2-3 days), I will possibly go back up there Sunday......

:eek: It's a nikon!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

- Andy

I wanted to get a good scope. They had cheaper ones, but I hear they aren't to accurate....

Yeah, when I read the title, I knew you had to had went someplace to shoot something. :D

You know me buddy......I felt like shooting something after I got out of orientation today.......

Archived