Any TA logo pictures for my MTH Subway sets

Hey guys. i need some help i have been trying to find (TA) logos. i mostly want the logos to look like this. the problem is that i'm getting an r36 wf set in the end of summer and i want to decal it with the ta logo but the other problem is that the ta logos aren't silver but white. so i need someone to find a silver ta logo. i will thank you guys. heres how you can help: search online or make one, makes sure the quality is great. make your own i guess but make sure the drawing quality looks like the ta logo that was put on the r36 with proto 2 have fun and good luck. soon i will discuss about the air raid siren from brooklyn4002.jpg

this is also a contest. whoever gets a best picture or animations or art, The winners will be named here, no prizes but i can make comics and pictures just for you guys, it will take from weeks to months to make comics and i will shout the winners username on this topic and rules: you must enter your username and email and say i will help if you want to help, you can PM me the image or post it here, you cannot add ads here unless you want to PM me the ads, post appropiate things only.

Archived