R-1/9 / Coney Island / The G / Brighton !!

(S)pectacular (S)hots and it was a pleasure to meet you, Pablo, John, Fred, Gary today...I had tons of fun with ya'll:):cool::D:D:D

I missed you by a half hour or so Curtis. I was looking forward to meeting you today. Maybe next time.

I missed you by a half hour or so Curtis. I was looking forward to meeting you today. Maybe next time.

Awww it would have been nice to see you also....if you going to the fan trip to Van Cortlandt Park next month with the SMEE trains. I shall be going to that one if theres more tickets left. Are you going to that one also?

Nice photos. Even though I didn't ride it I got pictures of it in Manhattan

Thanks..

Neat!!!!

- Andy

Thanks!

Nice shots, My favorite is the third one.

Thanks! Yeah, the 3rd shot is awesome, thats why I waited there for it!:D

Awesome shots dude, what time was that train there? I was there for the 4PM arrival

Thanks! It was in Stillwell from about 11:30-12, then ran via Sea Beach to 36th, turned, ran via West End to Sillwell, then went to the yard for lunch, then the 4pm departure.

Think I saw you from the train at Stillwell...

White Shirt?

Was on for the extra run there, you didn't snap a photo of me here though...

When it came in the first time, I was on the (Q) platform, while the R1/9 was on the (G) platform. But I was in a white shirt, yes.

Cool photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

(S)pectacular (S)hots and it was a pleasure to meet you, Pablo, John, Fred, Gary today...I had tons of fun with ya'll:):cool::D:D:D

Thanks Man. Yeah, finally met you dude! very cool.. It was Great to See the rest of the gang too.!

Excellent photos, Z! It was great seeing you today, too.

Thanks Man! Yeah, great seeing you too! Pablo, John & I really wanted to catch up to you guys on the (6), but Like I stated to Curtis, We waited almost 15 minutes at Union Square for an Express, and nothing! lol.. It was Rush Hour capacity ( people wise )with late night headways, as John put it.. Hope to see you at the SMEE Trip Man!

It was a pleasure to meet you too.

Thanks Man! Yeah, great seeing you too! Pablo, John & I really wanted to catch up to you guys on the (6), but Like I stated to Curtis, We waited almost 15 minutes at Union Square for an Express, and nothing! lol.. It was Rush Hour capacity ( people wise )with late night headways, as John put it.. Hope to see you at the SMEE Trip Man!
Ugh, I know. and seven minutes sooner getting to Grand Central, could've done MNRR to Fordham and SBS to (6), defiantely meet back up with those guys and shoot one or two trains. But oh well, we needed a a bathroom break and bad. lol

Awesome photos btw Zach.

It was a pleasure to meet you too.

Ugh, I know. and seven minutes sooner getting to Grand Central, could've done MNRR to Fordham and SBS to (6), defiantely meet back up with those guys and shoot one or two trains. But oh well, we needed a a bathroom break and bad. lol

Awesome photos btw Zach.

Thanks Dude!

When it came in the first time, I was on the (Q) platform, while the R1/9 was on the (G) platform. But I was in a white shirt, yes.

Yup that was you then...North end of the platform right? Was on the train...but next time I see ya I'll say Hi though...

Cool photos, hope you enjoyed your day

Archived