To ALL new T/O's

Pelham Bay Dave

Congrats and Welcome to RTO! Please remember to be on time and pay attention to your school car instructor and study all materials given to you. Remember you guys don't know anything about RTO unless your already a Employee.

Good Luck Guys your going to need it!!

Well I met NASCAR, so he got to see firsthand how disappointed I was when they said the entire class is a B Div Class 021.gif.......

A TSS asked me where I live, I told him, he says I will be 4:30a.m. out of the Concourse Yard for the next 4 years.....He was joking, I wish he wasn't. That I could do...Oh well, at least I get to operate the R160s in the future, after first operating the trains with 4 wheels on the barge.......

Last, I wonder if Alex L of SubChat was one of the TSS's in the room. There was one who's last name began with L.......If I can cope with the B Div (granted they don't send me to many times to West Cluster F*ck), I would probably stay. First things first though. Passing all the things they will throw at us........

Last, I wonder if Alex L of SubChat was one of the TSS's in the room. There was one who's last name began with L.......If I can cope with the B Div (granted they don't send me to many times to West Cluster F*ck), I would probably stay. First things first though. Passing all the things they will throw at us........

PM me

Everyone to the B Div! Thats exactly what they did to me so welcome to my world. Its going to be hard now you will learn R32/38/40/42/44/46/68/68A/R143/R160. You have to traval to all of the B Div Terminal and Yard for Quilification. Most of your time will be at Coney Island Yard for school car and some time at Jamiaca YD. Keep me updated and any question ask I'll be happy to help.

Everyone to the B Div! Thats exactly what they did to me so welcome to my world. Its going to be hard now you will learn R32/38/40/42/44/46/68/68A/R143/R160. You have to traval to all of the B Div Terminal and Yard for Quilification. Most of your time will be at Coney Island Yard for school car and some time at Jamiaca YD. Keep me updated and any question ask I'll be happy to help.

Will you take me as a student still, (granted I don't get the boot before then)????

Sure I'll take you and NASCAR but no one else. All I can tell you is stick with it you been waiting a long time for this and study. It wore me down and I was ready to go back to C/R but had lots of support that keeped me going.

Today a TSS came in, and said there was a change. He said they needed 10 bodies for the A Div. They called our names according to seniority (all the cross-overs (MTA current employees)). I was the 4th, and I got into A Div, which helps since my pay location is 241st ((1)) yard....... I will be closer to home now. Still got a few more days in Brooklyn. Tomorrow we go to 80 West End (TWU), Thursday back to the training school, which is when we get our tools (I bought a large bookbag), then we we told Friday we walk the planks, and should be track certified then. Then we get split up into groups of 10 with 2 TSSs........

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!!!! Thanks for the blessings fellas..:) It's gonna be a long road but I'll get there.So far,class has been cool.I wish the TSS's were more specific on the material that we need to study for the tests.I'm having a great time watching the films and learning operating procedures and so forth.I can't wait to get the "HANDS ON" experience.:) DOB wassup?? Got lucky today on that "A" division spot.:P Next stop TWU..Gotta get my check book out.:eek:

Looks like you got Lucky DOB2RTO. So your Pay Location is close to home at least. Your still going to be travaling to Livonia YD and Corona YD. Also back to school for your Exams.

Well good luck and now your training will be reduced to 3 1/2 Months while B Div gets 6 Months.

Looks like you got Lucky DOB2RTO. So your Pay Location is close to home at least. Your still going to be travaling to Livonia YD and Corona YD. Also back to school for your Exams.

Well good luck and now your training will be reduced to 3 1/2 Months while B Div gets 6 Months.

Don't forget Zoo Lots man I heard some crazy stories of that place back in the old days it was worse than Euclid.

Archived