To ALL new T/O's

Pelham Bay Dave

It depends on what need to be done. Some places they let you sit for 2 Hours then get hammered with moves.

IF you Guys are Posting AM's I may see you when you come to Jamaica YD. I may be doing moves in the Yard on Mondays. They like to make us (R) T/O's with WAA do some moves for thier switchmen.

I love PM's just needed AM's but when I pick again I'm coming back PM's whis waking up at 2AM not for me I love going to sleep at 4AM. Posting Yard Switch on the PM is going to Suck because of the personal in the Yard on that tour. When you go to JYD they going to try to make you feel like you don't belong.

Well, I finished my yard posting, and it was great. Learned alot of "stuff", and had fun operating with people who let you operate, and are not on your back about do this and do that. You get a better feel for how you like to control the train. It was great. New Lots I worked my a$$ off, the others we worked also, but not as hard as the Lots. 239 was the easiest, as they had not too much to do that day. I had a TSS evaluate me at Westchester Friday (last week, not today), got all satisfactory, but do to it being slow for them, I had another Wednesday. Got another satisfactory. Now we are back in class, and I miss the freedom now..........

Cood Luck to you B Div peeps...........By the way a few from our class of 80 got fired already. They didn't pass the mid-term (preparing for yard movement, and cuts and adds).........

Well, I finished my yard posting, and it was great. Learned alot of "stuff", and had fun operating with people who let you operate, and are not on your back about do this and do that. You get a better feel for how you like to control the train. It was great. New Lots I worked my a$$ off, the others we worked also, but not as hard as the Lots. 239 was the easiest, as they had not too much to do that day. I had a TSS evaluate me at Westchester Friday (last week, not today), got all satisfactory, but do to it being slow for them, I had another Wednesday. Got another satisfactory. Now we are back in class, and I miss the freedom now..........

Cood Luck to you B Div peeps...........By the way a few from our class of 80 got fired already. They didn't pass the mid-term (preparing for yard movement, and cuts and adds).........

Yooo...I got stories for DAYZ about the other classes!!!Remember that crazy chick??? You remember,homegirl was very anti-social and not playing with a full deck!Well....GONE!!! Heard she failed most of the quizzes and failed the practical 2 times.:eek:Next week is going to be CRAZY!!! Practical on Monday,Midterm is on Wednesday:eek: It's on like Popcorn,anyways pray for me..:( Oh yeh,Sopsquatch fell AGAIN,this time he ripped some holes in his pants and hurt his groin area coming off the train!He act like he wasn't hurt but when I saw him walk away,it was a very SLOW painful walk.He's starting to get on my nerves now with all the slick comments and the sleeping is getting worse! He's the "Deadman's" poster-child in the making.:( How could I forget this??? I saw ya boy MASTER SPLINTER today..ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Yooo...I got stories for DAYZ about the other classes!!!Remember that crazy chick??? You remember,homegirl was very anti-social and not playing with a full deck!Well....GONE!!! Heard she failed most of the quizzes and failed the practical 2 times.:eek:Next week is going to be CRAZY!!! Practical on Monday,Midterm is on Wednesday:eek: It's on like Popcorn,anyways pray for me..:( Oh yeh,Sopsquatch fell AGAIN,this time he ripped some holes in his pants and hurt his groin area coming off the train!He act like he wasn't hurt but when I saw him walk away,it was a very SLOW painful walk.He's starting to get on my nerves now with all the slick comments and the sleeping is getting worse! He's the "Deadman's" poster-child in the making.:( How could I forget this??? I saw ya boy MASTER SPLINTER today..ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

She was one I was talking about in another post on here. The TSS who evaluated me last Friday at Westchester yard, told me about her. Twice she cut the train while fully charged, and forgot to release 2 handbrakes, tried to take power, realized what happened, only released one, and cut the train, which it only cut about 2-3 inches. The TSS said he usually doesn't feel sorry, but he did for her. They even had those who failed, practice all day before one of our two Superintendents showed up. They had the guy, and the second time was the female superintendent who you all lust over........

As for Master Splinter, LOL! As for Sasquatch, slick comments? Wonder what kind? Him falling again and ripping his pants, shows he is clumsy, or just to obese to do the job safely. Sleeping in class, all he needs is for a superintendent to walk in twice, catching him both times. Sleep apnea he will be sent to MAC for, and he won't be paid while they evaluate him.

Sasquatch being the poster child for the deadmans feature is f-ing hilarious. I can see the huge poster now, showing him slumped over sleep, and a giant chow!! (representing the deadman being activated) written in a bubble next to him...... Heck I would just put a camera in the train cab he is operating from, so I can make a video of how it works.......

She was one I was talking about in another post on here. The TSS who evaluated me last Friday at Westchester yard, told me about her. Twice she cut the train while fully charged, and forgot to release 2 handbrakes, tried to take power, realized what happened, only released one, and cut the train, which it only cut about 2-3 inches. The TSS said he usually doesn't feel sorry, but he did for her. They even had those who failed, practice all day before one of our two Superintendents showed up. They had the guy, and the second time was the female superintendent who you all lust over........

As for Master Splinter, LOL! As for Sasquatch, slick comments? Wonder what kind? Him falling again and ripping his pants, shows he is clumsy, or just to obese to do the job safely. Sleeping in class, all he needs is for a superintendent to walk in twice, catching him both times. Sleep apnea he will be sent to MAC for, and he won't be paid while they evaluate him.

Sasquatch being the poster child for the deadmans feature is f-ing hilarious. I can see the huge poster now, showing him slumped over sleep, and a giant chow!! (representing the deadman being activated) written in a bubble next to him...... Heck I would just put a camera in the train cab he is operating from, so I can make a video of how it works.......

I heard she was a pain in the A$$ also,I saw her classmates and all tho they were not happy about her failure,they're happy she's gon.I heard she was disrespectful to her TSS's too!I also heard she almost got clipped by a R-160 in the yard because she refused to obey an order.Maybe she wasn't made out for the job.You aslways cut in emergency!!That's the basics..Sounds like she killed herself!Sasquatch thinks he's Christ and everything that everyone says he's against it, or it's stupid because he doesn't do it.He's a big KID! Yesterday it was kinda chilly and he had the nerve to wear that TIGHT A$$ MTA Mr.Rodgers sweater on, looking like SPANDEX on him..:(

• 2 weeks later...
I love PM's just needed AM's but when I pick again I'm coming back PM's whis waking up at 2AM not for me I love going to sleep at 4AM. Posting Yard Switch on the PM is going to Suck because of the personal in the Yard on that tour. When you go to JYD they going to try to make you feel like you don't belong.

Actually I had the opposite experience..after posting 5 days so far the guys at Jamaica yard were the best...nice people and I got very good tips from the guys there.

Yea, PM's...I know they get paid 2+ hrs and they may feel like they have to be sorta nice to you but these guys went out of their ways to tell us extra stuff they didn't have to...not sayin' that I feel I have to send them an X-Mas card or anything but I did feel welcome.

Archived