The New Tekno Novabus LFS Model

Recently, Novabus, with a parternship through Tekno, a company that produces model trucks, has been working together to produce and release, the Novabus LFS 1/50 scale model bus. This model represents a standard length of a 40-foot model, as well as it represents a scheme found on one of the Novabus LFS demo buses, seen at numerous APTA conventions. This model is EXTREMELY high detailed, mainly on the interior. The interior is a 2x2 seating arangement, with all the seat inserts painted blue, just like on our models. The interior is detailed to the point where theres even the one seat behind the drivers seat. Talk about detail!

• 2 weeks later...

im sorry but im new to these model toys...all i have is a citaro articulated bus...i see you got some nice collections! im trying to be like you now...so idk if you know but mta has that nova lfsa and new flyer xd60 (thats about to come out) do you know if there are highly decalled buses like that nova lfs model you have??

I ordered mine. Unfortunately, they are on back order but was informed that once in stock it will ship out.

If its from the NJ office, it should go out today (August 2nd)

Tekno is an expensive line. Make sure you got the moolah.

Tekno is expensive. BUt the detail is pretty nice.

Archived