I got on the TTC...

error46146

it depends.. For the most part in the City, the streetcars do not have their own right of way so they get stuck in traffic with all the cars as well. The TTC runs the streetcars like bus lines, and sometimes even run buses on the streetcar lines as additional service.

it depends.. For the most part in the City, the streetcars do not have their own right of way so they get stuck in traffic with all the cars as well. The TTC runs the streetcars like bus lines, and sometimes even run buses on the streetcar lines as additional service.

route 512,509 and 510 run fully in its own right away. Also 501 has its own right away from Roncesvalles to Humber loop

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys :) No I did not get bothered at all for shooting photos, people just didn't seem to care..

TTC Fishbowls have been in regular service until January this year. You might want to visit Toronto soon as they are planning on getting LFSA's.

• 4 weeks later...

Great shots. I love Toronto I went up about a year ago. Did you know that some of those Orion's were CNG? It's amazing to see them now as diesels. Also did you see any Orion's with the back window? I hope you enjoyed it and visited the CN Tower. I miss those hot dog stands around town and in Finch.

Great shots. I love Toronto I went up about a year ago. Did you know that some of those Orion's were CNG? It's amazing to see them now as diesels. Also did you see any Orion's with the back window? I hope you enjoyed it and visited the CN Tower. I miss those hot dog stands around town and in Finch.

Only Orions that have the back window are long gone. (Orion I's , 1990 CNG V's and not counting the II's in the community bus fleet)

Archived