The Official BVE/OpenBVE Thread

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we compare speeds, does that require you to stop at all stations? If not, it's meaningless.

I take the (F) to 179th Map, skip to 21st Street, and start recording stats from there. If you pass stops, there's no point. I did say when I used the R179 I stopped at 71st Street perfectly...

I'm going to try the QBL express using DJ Hammers' R38! Wish me luck that I hit 60!

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/36114-openbve-speed-thread/

When we compare speeds, does that require you to stop at all stations? If not, it's meaningless.

I stop at every station, no matter how fast I go.

I take the (F) to 179th Map, skip to 21st Street, and start recording stats from there. If you pass stops, there's no point. I did say when I used the R179 I stopped at 71st Street perfectly...

But skipping defeats the point.

Nah chief, it 's QBL, and always will be QBL...

I like coming down with an R44 on the Culver Express. Or an R42. R46 lags as SHIT coming up that route. But I love the route because it is completely Express, except for 14 St and 23 St on the 6 Av line. Thats why I don't skip it.

UPDATE

We gotta hand it to Mudwrestle. Great work on the R32.

R32Interior11.jpeg

R32Roof10.jpeg

R32Roof12.jpeg

R32Exterior10.jpeg

He is currently overseas serving our country. Lets atleast give him some time you know. Can't really multi task doing that.

Hats down and salutes raised for BStyles, keep him in your prayers.

The scenario will have a 1969 F from CI to 57-6ave with proper rolling stock along the route [r16/r30/r32/r40s/r40m/r42]

and a 1954 pre IND connection of the F from CI to 9 ave lower level . If i get a hang of the coding and have more time i will also add a scenario where it will continue going after 9 ave , merge with the 4 ave subway and travel to Chmabers Street. That's a long shot but it's what i have planned .

Mr Railfan on a bonus route we should see in the (F) version 5.

RetroF1.jpg

RetroF3.jpg

Can't forget the R33WF. [CT1660] is at work. Here the TA logo has been added.

objectviewer20120808234.png

Curved seats have also been added.

objectviewer20120809000.png

Edited by Brighton Express

Timers are annoying in general IRL.

There's a problem with the timers though - one can turn green with the next one still being red.

Sorry this is the only way how i can make the timer. They aren't interdependent on each other and clear based on time/distance your train is relative to them. i cant make one turn yellow as you approach it then turn green as the next one turns yellow, the coding just doesn't work that way. I can make it clear like that , but it would clear at any speed (even if you are approaching it at 55mph+).

UPDATE

Mudwrestle lets us take a deeper dive into the R32 flipdot

R32FlipDot2.jpeg

Um...thanks?

Moving along, I'm throwing around some ideas while trying to get the R62 going again. Forgot where I put the interior files so when I find then, I'll get back to work ASAP. Right now it looks like the interior will be made in OpenBVE while the exterior will be based around the 3D model. Things are going smooth as far as development goes. I just don't post about it. tongue.gif

And yes, I do serve and I currently pull long days. The time difference is no joke so I usually just wait until the weekends to post important information.

BStyles

Word of the work that may start soon on the R62.

[CT1660] still is hard at work on that R33WF

objectviewer20120810202.png