The Official BVE/OpenBVE Thread

UPDATE

okay im going to release my r32 set 4,6,8,10 cars now

Do not complaining to me about Incorrect exterior or whatever....

Download:

http://mudbvedays.webs.com/

How to change flipdotsign/rollsign

Press 2 button to start changing the Flipdotsign if you press 2 button again then stop changing the Flipdotsign

Press 8 button to start scrolling the NR rollsign if you press 8 button again then stop changing the NR rollsign

Press 9 button to start scrolling the SR rollsign if you press 9 button again then stop scrolling the SR rollsign

Press 0 button to start scrolling the Route rollsign if you press 0 button again then stop scrolling the Route rollsign

i will upgrade my r32 again very soon....

having fun with my r32 smiley.gif

YES. HERE IT IS. Mudwrestle has released his R32.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the R32 be uploaded to BVEStation?

Sorry this is the only way how i can make the timer. They aren't interdependent on each other and clear based on time/distance your train is relative to them. i cant make one turn yellow as you approach it then turn green as the next one turns yellow, the coding just doesn't work that way. I can make it clear like that , but it would clear at any speed (even if you are approaching it at 55mph+).

Could you make them so that they don't turn green at all? IIRC I've seen oBVE signals like that.

Edited by NX Express

UPDATE

Mudwrestle is now on the R142, here is his LED test.

As you can see we have a lot of people in on this project. Let us keep up the good work. Special thanks to the following who are on board in this project:

Nyctrman

Mr Railfan

BStlyes

PuertoRican88

CT1660

MUDWRESTLE

Blue18

These users are putting their efforts into making this a well worth project for the community.

Developer Imanuel tells us who is working on the project, including himself also. They have done a great job so far.

Good video. That R160's propulsion isn't the same (prolly OpenBVE's sound issue), but I like it. Next time, instead of manually operating it while taking a video, let A.I. do it, so you won't have to play the guessing game of stopping at stations while making the video.

To use A.I. if you don't already know, press CTRL+A.

Good video. That R160's propulsion isn't the same (prolly OpenBVE's sound issue), but I like it. Next time, instead of manually operating it while taking a video, let A.I. do it, so you won't have to play the guessing game of stopping at stations while making the video.

To use A.I. if you don't already know, press CTRL+A.

It sounds like it has the R142B Propulsion. And yes, CTRL+A is the best for taking videos.

*cough*

You know when my man has the flu symptoms, something good is up.

I didn't even know you had an account on NYCTF... :o

OMG IS THAT R160 FOWM

BStyles has always been here, I met him when he was doing his work on Trainz. I never knew he was related to BVE development in any way :lol: .

A Preview video for a scenario to be included with the F v5 release.

Excellent job once again Mr Railfan. Those announcements are on the moolah.

Glad to see the BVEStation members helping me with these updates.

If anyone is interested, here is my take on Mudwrestle's R32. I think it operates really nicely, and it doesn't lag as badly as the R46. The only thing I have done with it so far is change the display to MPH, added the MC sounds from the R38, and increased the top speed slightly. All of these things you can easily do yourself if you know how.

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeTTCe7rB0o

If anyone is interested, here is my take on Mudwrestle's R32. I think it operates really nicely, and it doesn't lag as badly as the R46. The only thing I have done with it so far is change the display to MPH, added the MC sounds from the R38, and increased the top speed slightly. All of these things you can easily do yourself if you know how.

Enjoy:

I agree. The R38 sounds should be added. DJ Hammers did an excellent job on the sounds for that train. The screeching of the brakes is what I love the best. Excellent suggestion Fan Railer.

Edited by Brighton Express