Bus Co to convert a hybrid into a diesel

Amtrak7

Environmentalists will hate this. TOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Too too bad...the funny thing about them is when they start getting all high and mighty about their hybrid cars, they get quiet real quick when you ask then what happens to the batteries that get switched out of their cars...

Too too bad...the funny thing about them is when they start getting all high and mighty about their hybrid cars, they get quiet real quick when you ask then what happens to the batteries that get switched out of their cars...

I remember this study they did once that found a Prius, if you considered all of the CO2 involved in getting the batteries built and into the cars, was more polluting to the environment than a Land Rover Disco. It's well-intentioned but everybody turns a blind eye to what happens before they get in the car.

I remember this study they did once that found a Prius, if you considered all of the CO2 involved in getting the batteries built and into the cars, was more polluting to the environment than a Land Rover Disco. It's well-intentioned but everybody turns a blind eye to what happens before they get in the car.

Exactly. People can feel good about driving a Prius, but how many of them knows the process involved in making those batteries? I would opt more for the cleaner fuel burning types over hybrids.

The only line i would think LG have as a high speed line is the Q53 as far as the local line go, all the other local lines out of LG is pretty much a stop and go line like the rest of NYCT line go thur out queens. We have about 17 local lines lin LG, so the Q53 is the only high speed line out of LG.

The only line i would think LG have as a high speed line is the Q53 as far as the local line go, all the other local lines out of LG is pretty much a stop and go line like the rest of NYCT line go thur out queens. We have about 17 local lines lin LG, so the Q53 is the only high speed line out of LG.

I think it's a different kind of stop and go, even the most stop-and-go of LGA lines like the Q103, still runs much faster overall than a comparative Manhattan route like the M1 or M3.

• 4 months later...

Archived