Bus Co to convert a hybrid into a diesel

Amtrak7

Well, that's their fault. They should of tested a demo NG hybrid for a few months before buying 177 units.

Allison HP system would of been better off for them. It's very good with higher speeds (that doesn't mean the hybrid buses will run flawlessly in any way though) <_<

Yes, but this may just be a BAE issue. I doubt the buses themselves are the problem.

It most likely is.

Yes, but this may just be a BAE issue. I doubt the buses themselves are the problem.

Well they did have a recall on a bunch on buses everywhere with BAE systems under the hood since it was a higher chance of the bus spontaneously combusting...dunno if it was resolved or not, that may have something to do with the conversion

...at least that's what I think, I could be wrong

Well they did have a recall on a bunch on buses everywhere with BAE systems under the hood since it was a higher chance of the bus spontaneously combusting...dunno if it was resolved or not, that may have something to do with the conversion

...at least that's what I think, I could be wrong

That could also explain why our 2006 and 2007 Orion VII hybrids keep catching fire. You think the MTA should sue them (as much as I like BAE, I mean, they're like the only thing remaining from Orion)?

That could also explain why our 2006 and 2007 Orion VII hybrids keep catching fire. You think the MTA should sue them (as much as I like BAE, I mean, they're like the only thing remaining from Orion)?

The buses are recalled and they are being adjusted for free. Over the last couple of months, our hybrids have been taking the trip to Oriskany to get fixed.

Archived