There is a first time for everything!

Astoria Line

Today I went on my first fan trip to Jamaica with error46146 and it was a lot of fun! This is my first time photographing really, so I am a novice lol. I got some shots, it was with a phone camera but I did my best to get some good shots. I will be getting a real camera once I get a job. I appreciate all feedback and hope to get some advice about taking better pictures from you guys! :D

7640461306_b3079a3d97_b.jpg

7640469396_bfba50ce8c_b.jpg

7640519938_dc3638fe7f_b.jpg

7640513544_262115ac38_b.jpg

7640509820_1f6ab68a2f_b.jpg

7640506706_50d1005ca7_b.jpg

7640503472_0336bd96e2_b.jpg

Very good shots for your first time! You've got potential.

Here's some advice:

It seems some shot's timings are just a bit off... (Buses got cut-off) You should get the whole bus instead... Don't worry, My shots used to be off timing when I first started out too.... Keep practicing and you'll be really good in no time! :)

Very good shots for your first time! You've got potential.

Here's some advice:

It seems some shot's timings are just a bit off... (Buses got cut-off) You should get the whole bus instead... Don't worry, My shots used to be off timing when I first started out too.... Keep practicing and you'll be really good in no time! :)

Thank you!

Yea, my phone has a delay when taking pics, the first few pics I took had half of buses being cut off, but towards the middle of the trip, I became use to the delay that is why these photos came out like they did lol.. I will, I love fanning its fun and thanks again!

Thank you!

Yea, my phone has a delay when taking pics, the first few pics I took had half of buses being cut off, but towards the middle of the trip, I became use to the delay that is why these photos came out like they did lol.. I will, I love fanning its fun and thanks again!

You're welcome!

Yes, Fanning is quite fun! By the way, I owe you a like due to the limit again....

Incredible Danny, that shot of 9250 was AMAZING. Same with your shot of 3698, i hope to see many more great pics in the future from you.

Thanks a lot Shane! Yes, I plan on making transit photography a new hobby of mine! :D

Archived