Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Astoria Line

There is a first time for everything!

Today I went on my first fan trip to Jamaica with error46146 and it was a lot of fun! This is my first time photographing really, so I am a novice lol. I got some shots, it was with a phone camera but I did my best to get some good shots. I will be getting a real camera once I get a job. I appreciate all feedback and hope to get some advice about taking better pictures from you guys! :D

7640461306_b3079a3d97_b.jpg

7640469396_bfba50ce8c_b.jpg

7640519938_dc3638fe7f_b.jpg

7640513544_262115ac38_b.jpg

7640509820_1f6ab68a2f_b.jpg

7640506706_50d1005ca7_b.jpg

7640503472_0336bd96e2_b.jpg

Edited by MTAFanBoy512
  • Upvote 9

7640498786_d6e4ce4cbd_b.jpg

7640495454_c6293351d3_b.jpg

7640486820_22c27e3133_b.jpg

Surprisingly very clear...but extremely small lol. Good shots nonetheless.

Thank you! I fixed it so it isn't small anymore and I was shocked that it was so clear, my phone camera is only 3.2MP :o

• Upvote 2

Thank you! I fixed it so it isn't small anymore and I was shocked that it was so clear, my phone camera is only 3.2MP :o

WOW haha for only 3.2 that is pretty good

• Upvote 1

Very good shots for your first time! You've got potential.

Here's some advice:

It seems some shot's timings are just a bit off... (Buses got cut-off) You should get the whole bus instead... Don't worry, My shots used to be off timing when I first started out too.... Keep practicing and you'll be really good in no time! :)

• Upvote 1

Very good shots for your first time! You've got potential.

Here's some advice:

It seems some shot's timings are just a bit off... (Buses got cut-off) You should get the whole bus instead... Don't worry, My shots used to be off timing when I first started out too.... Keep practicing and you'll be really good in no time! :)

Thank you!

Yea, my phone has a delay when taking pics, the first few pics I took had half of buses being cut off, but towards the middle of the trip, I became use to the delay that is why these photos came out like they did lol.. I will, I love fanning its fun and thanks again!

Thank you!

Yea, my phone has a delay when taking pics, the first few pics I took had half of buses being cut off, but towards the middle of the trip, I became use to the delay that is why these photos came out like they did lol.. I will, I love fanning its fun and thanks again!

You're welcome!

Yes, Fanning is quite fun! By the way, I owe you a like due to the limit again....

• Upvote 1

Great first time. Try to center the front of the bus in the pictures. Those are cellphone pics?

Thanks! Yes they are, I'm surprised they came out how they did lol

Incredible Danny, that shot of 9250 was AMAZING. Same with your shot of 3698, i hope to see many more great pics in the future from you.

Thanks a lot Shane! Yes, I plan on making transit photography a new hobby of mine! :D

• Upvote 1

Your photos would also come out better if you shot them landscape, not portrait.

• Upvote 1