Event 8/2 Nassau Transit Advisory Comittee Meeting at Mitchel Field Depot

Brett, I'll get on 8:40 n20L on Thursday.

What time is good for you?

qtrainjmaster, are you coming to meeting also?

P. S. My new condo apartment near my old house doesn't have phone yet, so I have to come to my old house to use internet, so I'll check forum in the morning.

I will be in philly sorry

Yea, I understand. Some of my on-board bus rides have been very long and I gotta hold my arm up to point it out the window.

Yep, good luck if you go film the entire meeting in one take, =]!

This is my first one since I missed TAC/NYCT Forum Meeting on April 25th due to my errand.

Meeting will be 2-hours.

Good luck to both of you, get those ideas, concerns and suggestions in and I hope to hear about some future bus procurements and pilots other than Orions [assuming Setzer and/or Kumar is there], hehe =]!

Yep, good luck if you go film the entire meeting in one take, =]!

Good luck to both of you, get those ideas, concerns and suggestions in and I hope to hear about some future bus procurements and pilots other than Orions [assuming Setzer and/or Kumar is there], hehe =]!

My camera stops video at half an hour for some reason. And at this meeting, this time I will be persistent with the n80/81 if they ask about routes and I will want an explanation from them on why nothing changed. Maybe they'll spit out the truth.

My camera stops video at half an hour for some reason. And at this meeting, this time I will be persistent with the n80/81 if they ask about routes and I will want an explanation from them on why nothing changed. Maybe they'll spit out the truth.

It's probably because the device will overheat, and yes it'll be useful on what is going on with the n80/81 because the n21 can get mid-day cuts, why can't these routes get the same treatment of some sorta cut! Wish you luck!

I'm waiting right now at Mitchel Field to go in. Looking at the bus tarmac is pretty interesting. I didn't realize the NGs had yellow hazard lights on each side of the front Luminator sign.

Archived