Re-Opening Old Threads from a long while ago

Shortline Bus

Guys an important message. Recently some of you have been re-posting threads that has not been discussed in a long while. Some of them going back over 1 year. With that said, while you are free to do so, please re-open only if you have some important to add. If any questions please post them here. This is being double-posted so everyone gets the message. Thank You

Is there any way of bringing back the old threads that were lost when the forums changed software? I have posts from over a year ago that I sometimes need to look back to, but they're not here anymore.

Is there any way of bringing back the old threads that were lost when the forums changed software? I have posts from over a year ago that I sometimes need to look back to, but they're not here anymore.

On that one got ask Harry and send him a PM! I do agree some of the old threads was excellent. The point above is to avoid having a trillion old threads from 2008-'09 returning.

On that one got ask Harry and send him a PM! I do agree some of the old threads was excellent. The point above is to avoid having a trillion old threads from 2008-'09 returning.

I thought the old threads were still here, but the URLs have just changed. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong...

Most of them are here, just with changed URLs. However all posts by a few members like Keystone and myself are completely wiped from the database in their entirety thanks to the hacking, so you can't find those.

Most of them are here, just with changed URLs. However all posts by a few members like Keystone and myself are completely wiped from the database in their entirety thanks to the hacking, so you can't find those.

Fortunately, you still have some sort of record left if somebody quoted your post. (Obviously not trying to play down those motherf***ers hacking into your accounts). :angry:

Fortunately, you still have some sort of record left if somebody quoted your post. (Obviously not trying to play down those motherf***ers hacking into your accounts). :angry:

Nah you're right, it's also lucky that most peoples' posts are still there.

It's just unlucky that my and MHV's useful posts are gone, but what can you do, things happen and we gotta move on strongly and repost our ideas, comments, opinions, e.t.c.. At least a lot of the content is still intact, it's awesome. I look forward to some of the more recent old posts coming back because it could increase clarity and reduce confusion, especially since many Old Members, including me did post a lot of useful things on this forum.

Archived