Newark Bus Study

go25

has anyone looked into it? i just took a quick glance into it and.... it got me overwhelmed by the amount of new proposals... some good, some bad, some much needed.

thoughts?

P.S here is the link: http://www.njtpa.org/Plan/Studies/Newark-ElizabethBusStudy.aspx

It caused me to think a bit the new crosstowns are very nice 98 & another streanlining of the 40 as well

has anyone looked into it? i just took a quick glance into it and.... it got me overwhelmed by the amount of new proposals... some good, some bad, some much needed.

thoughts?

P.S here is the link: http://www.njtpa.org...thBusStudy.aspx

Alright i clicked it and the first thing i see is the picture of a Nova on the 67? really?! lol i wonder when was that picture taken

Alright i clicked it and the first thing i see is the picture of a Nova on the 67? really?! lol i wonder when was that picture taken

That caught me off guard as well, 67 on a RTS?? Anyway its a PDF or something that explains how NJT AND Coach USA should improve service. Even suggesting CUSA use GoBus routes

- The one that immediately caught my attention was restructuring the #1 b/w Ivy Hill & Kearny.... the 1 is one of the better performing routes w/i newark, don't understand why that should be tinkered with....

- If they want to split the 62 @ NJT Elizabeth, may as well have it serve Jersey Gardens also (not just the IKEA).... This wouldn't even have to run to Rahway..... No point in turning Rahway into a major xfer point.....

Instead of creating 3 routes to replace the 62's southern portion, all you'd really need is one route (running from elizabeth to perth amboy via woodbridge mall, via carteret) & alter those current metropark loops into full fledged routes - reflecting w/e changes they want to accomplish with those #806-808 routes instead !

Archived