Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
RTS4Life

Have You Ever Failed? THE 7-10-DAYS BUS TRAINING

I was talking to this guy today that didn't make day-10 of the training. He was told he has to wait 3years if he wants to try again. so I'm asking if anyone in here had the same problem and if you made it the second time around. Thanks

There was a poster about a year ago that was posted his progress, then all of a sudden stopped... I'm assuming he didn't make it. It's not easy to admitting to failure when you did your best to investing into the whole process.

I understand where your coming from. I remember last year this guy went to day 10. He asked me to call him up which I did. I told him he has to take it easy and stop thinking he knows it all. He said he passed but I don't see him posting anymore.

I know some one who failed 10th day. He claims someone cut him off, he hit the brakes, and Super almoust fell down on the bus.

But the reality of things we will never know.