The Official "OMSI: The Bus Simulator" Thread

You really like to speed, eh?

yes :P

at 4:40 you are low on brake pressure.. you are not supposed to be driving with low pressure lol

That compressor was supposed to recharge long before that warning lamp came on. That warning light was on from 3:11 to 9:45 and I still made it last - retarders come in handy :P

I also bet you didn't notice that at the end, I didn't shut off the engine - it died when I came to a standstill :P

Edited by rr4567

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

You can download all the OMSI stuff i've worked on and also OMSI mods i've done..

https://sites.google.com/site/shadowninethree/omsi-stuff

Montgomery & West Side Bus Repaint

539431_10151294135745669_515246505_n.jpg

SEPTA Repaint

Omsi%202013-03-06%2014-37-19-86.png

Nassau Inter-County Express Repaint

Omsi%202013-02-17%2002-44-28-23.png?atta

Green Bus Lines Repaint

546790_10151108809725669_705193528_n.jpg

Triboro Coach Corp Repaint

Omsi%202013-02-17%2018-21-22-73.png

Jamaica Buses Repaint

Omsi%202013-02-27%2015-53-46-71.png

Queens Surface Repaint

Omsi%202013-02-17%2018-13-17-48.png

Well then, I have an exiting update for everyone:

If you guys are looking to join the NYCTBA and would like to either drive a bus or become a motorwo/man, you can sign up by commenting below.

You need to be able to do one of the following:

- Able to run OpenBVE

OR

- Able to run OMSI

You will be trained via the Teamspeak server with instructors knowledgeable about the division you would like to be in.

Teamspeak - nyc01.mainvoice.net:7099

You read right, the NYCTBA now has an OMSI Division. Come on the Teamspeak server for more info.

Alright, using my other three bus simulators has become a hassle because they either crash, freeze, or don't work with my driving wheel because they're not the most well-built games. I started OMSI the other day, and for the love of god, couldn't figure out how to set up my Logitech Driving Force Pro GT wheel with it. I fiddled with the settings and I think the wheel is recognizable, but given I'm pretty new to the game, it doesn't work in-game and I don't think I've even figured out how to create a new game. I think I'm lost. Is anyone willing to help me set this thing up for the first time with noob instructions?

Alright, using my other three bus simulators has become a hassle because they either crash, freeze, or don't work with my driving wheel because they're not the most well-built games. I started OMSI the other day, and for the love of god, couldn't figure out how to set up my Logitech Driving Force Pro GT wheel with it. I fiddled with the settings and I think the wheel is recognizable, but given I'm pretty new to the game, it doesn't work in-game and I don't think I've even figured out how to create a new game. I think I'm lost. Is anyone willing to help me set this thing up for the first time with noob instructions?

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/forum/118-omsi-addon-forum/

Ask the guys there. They know more about wheels than I do.

• 2 weeks later...

(Youtube Vid)

OMSI Logic...

From the beginning to around 1:10, That tends to happen to me too from time to time... Also, I hate it when a car attempts to change lanes and then just stays there without moving...

@rr4567 Nice repaints! Do you have the same repaints for the SD202?

Edited by NYCtrainfan01

Well since we're sharing NJT photos, I figured why the hell not.....

MAN Lion's City made to look like an NJT NABI (sort of).

NJT2_zps89134f59.png

NJT1_zps547c60b1.png

NJTinterior_zps223c9997.png

CUSA O.N.E & Bergen IBOA coming soon. I do not plan on releasing this because I don't want to release it without the creator's permission and I have yet to get into contact with him/her, plus I still have a few tweaks to work out.

Well since we're sharing NJT photos, I figured why the hell not.....

MAN Lion's City made to look like an NJT NABI (sort of).

NJT2_zps89134f59.png

NJT1_zps547c60b1.png

NJTinterior_zps223c9997.png

CUSA O.N.E & Bergen IBOA coming soon. I do not plan on releasing this because I don't want to release it without the creator's permission and I have yet to get into contact with him/her, plus I still have a few tweaks to work out.

Permission isn't really needed for repaints and sounds, as long as its only the repaint files and the sound files for a DIY install. Same is true for specific mods which only those files are released, provided you include instructions on how to install ONLY those files. Permission is needed however if it involves re-releasing a modified bus. Edited by -CT1660-

Yeah I meant to say A&C IBOA, I also have a MAN LC in SEPTA scheme.

ah ok nice as for this rts I have done 2 of academy bus skins njt scheme well 3 A&C 1285 skin and 2647 a friend did 2 CUSA and GoBus scheme and other paints none the less like the scheme and paint should do leather seat style too :P lol

ah ok nice as for this rts I have done 2 of academy bus skins njt scheme well 3 A&C 1285 skin and 2647 a friend did 2 CUSA and GoBus scheme and other paints none the less like the scheme and paint should do leather seat style too :P lol

I did actually (pics by tonight), and I might do the GO28 scheme if it isn't too hard. I may even release the GOBus, CUSA, A&C, and NJT in one pack. It'll come complete with both the plush and leather seat styles so you can choose which seat you'd like to use.

I did actually (pics by tonight), and I might do the GO28 scheme if it isn't too hard. I may even release the GOBus, CUSA, A&C, and NJT in one pack. It'll come complete with both the plush and leather seat styles so you can choose which seat you'd like to use.

Fix up the ONE Bus design a bit ill give you a reference on how it's supposed to be on the sides I have a from pic as well

ONEBusNABI.png I think you did NABI body I just repainted

Also A&C has 2 versions

AampCNABI.png also did this but yea A&C has Red Stripes that goes around rear and another that's just Red Stripes on the sides not on the rear

Fix up the ONE Bus design a bit ill give you a reference on how it's supposed to be on the sides I have a from pic as well

ONEBusNABI.png I think you did NABI body I just repainted

Also A&C has 2 versions

AampCNABI.png also did this but yea A&C has Red Stripes that goes around rear and another that's just Red Stripes on the sides not on the rear

Yeah that was the NABI from my signature, it's a paper bus side that I cutout for my signature, I made it so that way the destination signs would look realistic enough.

I just completed the finishing touches on the ONE scheme, it looks a lot neater now. The A&C scheme is 75% done, I just need to add some of the NJT decals to it. I'm going to post pics of all the buses tomorrow. So get ready folks, NJT's coming to OMSI. Hopefully I can get myself accustomed to the map creator so I can create some routes. I wanted to make the 126, but I figured it's better to learn to make a route first before taking on something that challenging.

I also can't wait for your Nova RTS man! It's gonna look really good running alongside my NJT Lion's City reskins. 

Edited by Transitkid4608