The Throwies Series, Part 5: Shaving the privates before assimilation...

The Real

Excellent shots again, definitely learning a bit from some of these pics -- had no idea that NYBS ever had O5s, and they looked good too. That old school Q66 sign did me, really good.

I don't mean to be a prick, I'm just thinking I might have missed it, was there a Part 3?

Excellent shots again, definitely learning a bit from some of these pics -- had no idea that NYBS ever had O5s, and they looked good too. That old school Q66 sign did me, really good.

I don't mean to be a prick, I'm just thinking I might have missed it, was there a Part 3?

Yep. That was the Redbird one.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/36198-the-throwies-series-part-3-redbird/

Yeah, Part 3 was on the subway side, Redbirds...

Guest MTA Bus

These pics really make you miss the PBLs more. Awesome pics, dude I especially like the Q66 pic, since that's my favorite bus route.

What was wrong with some of those Orion sign with all these crazy fonts?

The 5500s (and QSC 700s) were delivered with Vultron signs before being switched to Luminator Horizons.

It does seem odd that by year's end, the amount of inherited PBL buses will be down to four (the four ex-NYBS MCIs still active - 2 have left the roster).

And I do miss the old schemes. Nice breaking out the vault Trevor.

Archived