XXCLUSIVE: NABIs in Monmouth County!

Looks like I'm the first to bring you 6138 on the 836! These buses do have working Clever Devices with automated announcements and all, they are definitely programmed for Veolia's routes, at least the 836. This did say the usual "Route 836, Asbury Park Transit Center, Welcome Aboard New Jersey Transit" when the doors open, so I'd imagine the other announcements including GPS-based ones work as well. Anyways, enjoy the pictures and video, taken with my new Canon EOS Rebel T2i. All were taken at the Freehold Raceway Mall earlier today, I was a bit reluctant to bring out my DSLR due to their no-photography rule but did anyway:

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

Does anyone know the name of the company that delivers these to the depot from NABI? Any delivery pics?

I've been trying to contact NABI but haven't been able to get a hold of anyone...

Perhaps contacting their general customer service line could help:

NABI Customer Service

Tel: 256-241-1308

Email: Customerservice@nabiusa.com

• 2 weeks later...

I see thanks for the info... I see that considering I've left voicemails & emails, no response.

I'll just put it out here in case anyone reads this knows or sees any buses being delivered... If anyone sees a placard in the window of any NABI bus, a placard is just a piece of paper with name of the company delivering the vehicle, their City/State, and their DOT #. The placard is usually put in one of the 1st passenger windows on both the left and right sides.

Thanks in advance if anyone see this or comes across a delivery in in transit photo!

Archived