TA examinations

Dmoney2g8

I'm kind of new to the forums always read the posts but never joined the site till a few days ago anyway I have finally applied to take two transit exams 2613 bus operator and 3600 track worker I have never before taken a transit exam so I would appreciate if anybody could tell me what the exams are like

They will send you a card in the mail on witch school to go take your written test. Once you get to the school there will be a long line of people waiting to get in. Once in they usually give you a card to witch floor/room to go to.

Once settled in they will finger print you, make you fill out some forms, then hand you your test booklet with your answer sheet. They give you 3 hours 'I think' to finish the exam. Then you will copy all of your answers on an answer sheet for you to take home with you. Then a few months later the answers will come out and you compare your answers to see wich question you got wrong.

They will send you another letter with your test score, and list # for said exam. Then just wait to be called for proccesing.

Your looking at an est. of 2 to 3 years for a letter to come downtown.

Archived