A Selective Look Ahead...

Cait Sith

Before some of you ask if this was KR who did this, it wasnt.....

DSC03115.jpg

DSC03001.jpg

DSC03003.jpg

DSC03016.jpg

DSC03022.jpg

DSC03027.jpg

DSC03041.jpg

Notice anything peculiar about this bus?

DSC03117.jpg

Others...

DSC02980.jpg

DSC02982.jpg

DSC02989.jpg

DSC02992.jpg

DSC02995.jpg

DSC03033.jpg

DSC03037.jpg

Speaking of KR, tell him to sell the kids and get back on the forums. They got boarding school for that kinda stuff.

Serious note, some nice looking shots here. Excellent Bronx action with those transferred LFSAs and 5900s. Still an odd sight seeing ECH with O5s again, also an odd sight seeing that decaled D60 at the bottom of Spanish Harlem. Gotta say I like that look on the buses though, and it looks good here. Sucks for SI they gotta deal with SBS NGs, I'm counting the days till they put artics on the 34. Anyway, good stuff as always.

Fantastic stuff, and people said the MTA was taking 3800-3829 from Quill and transferring them to Yukon. B.S. all of it.

Some 4000s and 4200s have SBS lights in them....those folks who said that are fools because S.I doesn't have the equipment to handle Lead-Acid batteries!

Some 4000s and 4200s have SBS lights in them....those folks who said that are fools because S.I doesn't have the equipment to handle Lead-Acid batteries!

Wait, I thought Castleton could "handle" the hawker XT lead acid batteries because they originally had the Orion VII's that were equipped with those batteries.

Wait, I thought Castleton could "handle" the hawker XT lead acid batteries because they originally had the Orion VII's that were equipped with those batteries.

They were able to maintain and use them back then. But now, all the S.I depots have the equipment to maintain the Lith-Ions IIRC

There is no special equipment to handle lead acid batteries, unless the battery conditioner for the lithium ion batteries is different.

Archived