Training and Schoolcar...

DOB2RTO

I find the best braking on the older SMEE cars R32-R42 the best is the R 40 Slaint which I am glad I operated before they started scrapping them. Im glad I can still operate a R 32 which I had on my first trip I smoked my follower and NASCAR is a witness .

It was nice meeting you NASCAR and your classmates. You got a great group of people and at least one great instructor. I didn't know the other guy. I may brake my own rule this time around and post any of your classmates if asked but any other class I won't take them.

Yeh Dave,nice to meet you too.My classmates are great and the #1 Man is THEE MAN!My other instructor is on vacation for the week.The guy filling in his spot is good to work with also.We'll post with you anytime bro,thanx for the invite.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok you wankers if you were at 168th today in the crew room the C/R that you saw talking to the number 1 man with his conductors hat and glasses on was yours truly lol.
Yeh,I saw you!Ha Ha..Shoulda said wassup mannnn!! How dare you??:D

Yeah kind of funny I am shouting out to the TSS from the N/B Plat and they on the S/B Plat and then NASCAR Shouts me out! I got to ride a relay with them. I brought up the fact I loss my B2 and the # 1 Man talked about that with the class so another less to be learned from real T/O experances.

The class is a nice group I wish everyone well its too bad when you guys come out your not going to get any respect because they expect you to mess up like the classes before you or like the other classes you come out with will. One thing I liked and why I will take you guys as students because your willing to learn and have respect for the job unlike the class I met last week.

Well the R44 cab is a little bigger than the R38's and R32's.The R38's,32's cabs are kinda small for anyone.Listen,I don't wanna be cruel to anyone because I'm a cool guy.I'm just having a little fun..this guy is just HILARIOUS!!!:D

oh hah...don't mind me I can kid with the best of them...even though it doesn't always show through on the Forums...B)

Yeah kind of funny I am shouting out to the TSS from the N/B Plat and they on the S/B Plat and then NASCAR Shouts me out! I got to ride a relay with them. I brought up the fact I loss my B2 and the # 1 Man talked about that with the class so another less to be learned from real T/O experances.

The class is a nice group I wish everyone well its too bad when you guys come out your not going to get any respect because they expect you to mess up like the classes before you or like the other classes you come out with will. One thing I liked and why I will take you guys as students because your willing to learn and have respect for the job unlike the class I met last week.

Ha Ha..That was funny huh?:D My classmates and I always ask questions and try to get as much info. as we can.I'll try to do the best that I can and past probation.I know we're gonna slip up here and there,hopefully nothing too serious.You're not gonna get perfection in 5 months.I think it takes more than 5 months to TRULY train a class.I know TA would never do it but I think schoolcar should be 8mos-1 year(full training)

^Ha Ha...lol Yo, ask Dave what I said yesterday at Eucid! As soon as I seen him say wassup to the #1 man I said"HEY...Pelham Bay Dave".:D No big deal anyways,you got the (C)?

I had the (C) for that day I will be on the (Q) today so if you see me looming around stillwell you can yell Bruticus lol.

Yeah I noticed you guys where asking a lot of question but I don't mine I like to talk about the job but can't say too much around a whole class with instructors when it comes to some situations. I know 6 Months is not enough time they just want to rush you past school car and on to the road. Luckly you guys have a real Motor Instructor that giving you more hands on experance then the other classes that spend a month or two reading a text book and just only letting you move a train up and down a Yard track. You guys are already ahead so keep up the good work. I hope to see your class again and any questions ASK.

Yea, I hope we ACTUALLY do get to go on a joyride on the R-40's (Unmodified) before schoolcar is over...I think Taylor has a thing for that model. Yea Yea
Yeah,yeah...He really loves that train! I think the class won't be complete until we take one of those down the road.:D

Finally!! My class took the "LEGEND" for a "joy ride" yesterday...Thee R-40 Slant out of stillwell yard.B) We took it up to 168 street and back down to stillwell yard! It's a nice train and it was a pleasure to operate it before it gets scrapped.The ONLY thing I didn't like was the brakes were kinda long.:You can't mess around on that thing, you will hit a signal if yur not careful.I had a good time tho...R68A's today for another "joy ride" of out of stillwell!

The R 40 Slaints are the Best!!! I am glad to have my own fun stories about those trains just can't say it here. You must of had a Bad train who didn't handle it well. Oh wait you in school car so your going to brake it down school car way. I use to think they had long brakes until I was on my own and they keeped giving me the (W) Line. I expermented and mastered the brakes.

The R 40 Slaints are the Best!!! I am glad to have my own fun stories about those trains just can't say it here. You must of had a Bad train who didn't handle it well. Oh wait you in school car so your going to brake it down school car way. I use to think they had long brakes until I was on my own and they keeped giving me the (W) Line. I expermented and mastered the brakes.
I'm not sure if the train was bad or not.:confused:See when we get on a train we do about 6 or 7 stops a piece as a class and I'm just giving you the feeling I get for that train.I'm sure it gets better when I get more practice...you know this already Dave.:(

Yeah I remember those days of only getting 7 Stops a piece and everyone fighting over who goes first and why does He/She get one extra station stop? That dies out very quickly once your on your own scrapping the wall with a poor braking train sweating the station stops.

In the next two weeks my New Supervisors will be treating me like a rookie since I have not worked my newly assigned routes in over 2 Years. I been on the (A)(C)(L)(M) Lines for a long time.

Yeah I remember those days of only getting 7 Stops a piece and everyone fighting over who goes first and why does He/She get one extra station stop? That dies out very quickly once your on your own scrapping the wall with a poor braking train sweating the station stops.

In the next two weeks my New Supervisors will be treating me like a rookie since I have not worked my newly assigned routes in over 2 Years. I been on the (A)(C)(L)(M) Lines for a long time.

Ha Ha..I got some classmates like that! This one guy SLEEPS all the time in class,but when it's time to operate he's the first one at the cab.:( There's also one more person who gets an attitude if they go last and you have to pry the master controller from them when it's their turn..lol Me..I'll wait,no big deal.I think once we post we'll be polished pretty good. Yeh, those Tss's gotta get used to you I guess.

Man your going to queens yuckie thats was pretty funny I saw you at Euclid Saturday.

Archived