Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process

TheBigLD
Message added by +Young+

Last know called # (322x)

The list for the next open-competitive track worker examination, Exam #8600, has been published.

Please see the Track Worker Exam #8600 topic for more information.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The proposed key answers are out. You can check it out from the mta.info site. The test I took was a make-up test, held at the MTA H/R building on May 20th. I got two answers wrong on the test, so my score is 95%. Not bad, but I wanted a high score. Reason is because there are A LOT of people that took this easy test. So, I figure that my list number is going to be in the three or four digit category. Lol!!! Good luck to all of you, and I hope that you have a high score. 

i got 35/40 how long will it take to be called for training?? will they send a letter letting you know when to expect a call from them or do you have to wait for that random letter or call on a random day in the future sorry for asking too many question

Can someone confirm what you need to pass? I scored a 72.5 @ 11 wrong out of 40 (If I did the math correct, late night here).

I also wondered how long it would take to be called or how to know if you're on the list..its like they want us to guess this stuff. A majority of us are just jumping into this and have no clue about anything.

realistically you get two and a half points per question. Its 40 questions and not to mention that you do have people who have veterans preference. So the most you can probably get wrong would be about 3, and that would give you a 92.5. My opinion is anything lower than that won't cut it, considering how easy the rest was.

realistically you get two and a half points per question. Its 40 questions and not to mention that you do have people who have veterans preference. So the most you can probably get wrong would be about 3, and that would give you a 92.5. My opinion is anything lower than that won't cut it, considering how easy the rest was.

that's how I will continue to look at this exam.

So @allday .. can I say that theres a possibility I will get called since I scored 95% . 2 questions wrong?

my opinion I think there's a very good chance you'll get called. once again I'm just basing my "opinion" on how easy the test was in on how many people probably aced it