Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process

TheBigLD
Message added by +Young+

Last know called # (322x)

The list for the next open-competitive track worker examination, Exam #8600, has been published.

Please see the Track Worker Exam #8600 topic for more information.

11 minutes ago, +Young+ said:

I would reach out to Ms. Rivera and take it from there. Honestly, with the situation screwed up with those "fake" letters we got back in late September, I would go directly to the source and not to Ms. Robinson.

appreciate the advice, thank you

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey mi gente.... hope your 2018 is going positive.

i thought not being on an outstanding notification was a good thing? meaning your name is clear to be pulled into next class?

also anyone receive any notices yet in 2018 to come in for DT or Med?

hey guys

called today (8231 number)..... and a lady on the phone said to call on tuesday to speak to ruby about exam 3600. not to sure how valid she was or if she was trying to shrug me off.....

still waiting on a letter to come in for DT.... anybody anything yet? any upcoming class?

1 hour ago, qnsfinest1 said:

hey guys

called today (8231 number)..... and a lady on the phone said to call on tuesday to speak to ruby about exam 3600. not to sure how valid she was or if she was trying to shrug me off.....

still waiting on a letter to come in for DT.... anybody anything yet? any upcoming class?

I think she was trying to shrug you off...I'm in the 2800's and I haven't heard anything...if I was you, I would call Ms. Rivera on Tuesday (not Monday since it's a holiday) and find out what the story is...her number is 347-643-8523. All of her information can be viewed here.

Good luck!!

Updated seniority list just came out a few days ago. We have a total of 1965 track workers in MOW so far. MTA   is trying to hire  to have at least 2500 track workers  in total which means there's a whole lotta  hiring goiing on still.  Goodluck y'all 

hey folks...so dropped by today at livingston and mrs.robinson allegedly on vacay. 

i was told though that letters were sent out on the 10th.... so anyday this week those picked should receive notice through mail. i know todays mail did not include it for me...will let you guys know when i do

any

4 minutes ago, qnsfinest1 said:

yeah mine is coming in later according to usps informed mail delivery....what date is it asking people to come in?

29th it said on mine and im #223x 

Edited by noska

any mail thats coming in that day to your mail box that is coming from usps will be screenshotted and emailed/and or available to see in the usps website once you set up an account. my mail was coming really late (7pm) and now i get an email every morning at 8am with a screenshot of what envelopes are coming to me later. its a free service..... 

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:07 PM, noska said:

Got a letter for preemployment it seems today. I already did all that + drug test in october. do i have to start that all over again? or is it gonna be for medical

If its Pre-employment then yes starting all over

On 1/19/2018 at 3:07 PM, noska said:

Got a letter for preemployment it seems today. I already did all that + drug test in october. do i have to start that all over again? or is it gonna be for medical

The pre-employment paperwork is good for 90 calendar days and the drug tests are good for 30 calendar days. Therefore, most of us, including me, will be staring from scratch. However, what's good is that if you still have your CPD-B, you can still hand that in, providing nothing changed, such as your address, your criminal record (especially if you don't have one from the start), your job, etc. You might have to copy over some information and re-sign the forms with an updated date, but that should be it.