Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
TheBigLD

Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process

ok thanks for your input. Did you read anything about tools, track repair,

not at all.

For those who have already taken the exam,  how many of the questions were math (if any) and what type of math questions were on it? 

For those who have already taken the exam,  how many of the questions were math (if any) and what type of math questions were on it? 

Very few...as stated earlier, it was mostly reading comprehension.

• Upvote 1

Is was ok with me.

I'm sure others are curious, in addition to myself...did the exam contain questions on tools? Reading comprehension? Any math? Did any of the questions trick you? etc...

Edited by YoungNYCSubwayFan

It was all reading comprehension, it was a very easy test and it asked noting about tools.

It was really easy but dont rush. The person who develop the test have put most answer on the same consecutive letter (1=A,2=A,3=A etc.). Just describing how my test was. Did anybody had the same situation.

How many people probably second guess themselves on the right answer. I almost did!

there were so many (A) answers i went over the test twice thinking somthing was wrong i finshed in about 35 min but stayed the full amount of time they said we had rechecking my answers

Oh yea got to review it...i just took this exam just in case the telephone maintainer position didnt go thru. Good luck to the rest this saturday.

Hey guys. I need some information. Is tomorrow's exam at Brooklyn Technical High School? Also, what time is it? I heard 9:01 and I heard 1:00. My situation is that I was supposed to take the exam on April 6th, but I arrived late due to circumstances out of my control. I was advised to fax them a formal request to be able to take the exam tomorrow, which I did, but they never got back to me. So, I'm going to take my chances with showing up and talking to them at the exam site.

Hey guys. I need some information. Is tomorrow's exam at Brooklyn Technical High School? Also, what time is it? I heard 9:01 and I heard 1:00. My situation is that I was supposed to take the exam on April 6th, but I arrived late due to circumstances out of my control. I was advised to fax them a formal request to be able to take the exam tomorrow, which I did, but they never got back to me. So, I'm going to take my chances with showing up and talking to them at the exam site.

Because of the huge number of people that applied and are taking this exam, they are offering it at 2 different times, 9 AM and also at 1 PM. IMHO, it is up to you as far as what time you show up - I personally don't think it matters what time. 

Just got to Brooklyn Technical High School and there's no exam being held. Anyone know where it is? I'm pretty desperate at this point.

Took this test yesterday. Anyone know how long before the test results are posted and where?

Thanks.

On the "Candidate Record of Answers" is when the proposed answer key will be online. This will be helpful in a way because then, you can compare your answers with the solutions.

As far as the official results are concerned, that can easily take 6 months. This includes the list being generated as well.

does anybody know if they have a pre answer key coming out ???

According to my "Candidate Record of Answers" sheet, the pre-answer key will be coming out on May 20th, 2013 (4 weeks from today).

I took it too @ Midwood. Which was a 3 block walk from my house. Though i had moved out the week prior,lol & had hardly gotten a 1/5th through the book.   So I was shocked how quickly I breezed through the pretty much basic knowledge questions.

First one done & out & feeling fully confident I pretty much aced it.   40 Questions in all.   Any body have an answer how long we can lrealistically expect to be called up for the actual job?  Good luck to all who are & have tested!